ALL CV’S TO BE SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH
Who We Are
Founded in 2005, the 2K label includes some of the most talented game development studios in the world today including: Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, Hangar 13, 2K Czech and Cat Daddy Games. Our world-class team of engineers, developers, graphic artists and publishing professionals are stewards of a growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, NBA 2K, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM. 2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, which are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, sports, casual, and family entertainment.
Our vision at 2K is to create a diverse and inclusion environment to “Come as You are and Feel Equipped to do Your Best Work!” We are dedicated to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and equality in all that we do. Our communities are focused on increased access and personal growth, and their greatness depends on a diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and perspective. We're an equal opportunity employer, and we're excited to build the future of co-living with the world's most hardworking and passionate people.
What We Need
As our Quality Assurance and Customer Service teams continue to grow, we are looking for self-motivated, passionate QA Live Leads to supervise and support their team during the pre-launch and post-production stages of development. You will work closely with our QA and Customer Service Leads to identify, report and track defects and feedback from our customers as well as champion the quality of our games and services. The QA Live Lead supervises and assists in the development of QA/CX staff. Reports to a QA Director, Manager, or Senior QA Lead.
What You Will Do
- Supervise a QA/CS team: interview, train, evaluate performance and support progressive discipline, while encouraging staff to achieve high levels of productivity and service
- Manage project progress: assess employees’ skill sets, amount and type of work to be completed, and timetables to provide frequent reports and documentation to Management, Producers and Developers
- Product’s live life cycle
- Collaborate on prioritization of issues to be addressed based on customer reports
- through tracking and reporting
- Foster a cooperative and harmonious working climate conducive to maximizing employee morale and productivity
- Technically proficient with PCs, game consoles and mobile devices
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Advanced MS Suite and Outlook skills
- Advanced database skills
- Extensive game knowledge with a desire to learn
- Has demonstrated understanding and live by the departments’ core values
- Consistently provides a positive role-model to associates, in terms of work performance, attitude, and attendance
- Passion for games and the gaming industry
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior supervisory or leadership experience within a QA team
- Understanding of test cycles and processes
- Understanding and ability to implement effective customer service standards
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora