As a member of #TeamAAM, you’ll get to make a difference on day one. You’ll have the opportunity to grow, embrace challenges, build your skills and bring your authentic self to work every day, all while helping to shape the future of mobility for AAM…and the world.
Job Posting Title
Job Description Summary
Analyzes operating environment; identifies process inefficiencies and wastes of time, money, materials, and energy. Conducts time and motion studies.Conceptualizes improvements and assists in developing business cases.Develops and evaluates pilot programs, simulations, and prototypes. Implements new and enhanced processes and tools.Designs the layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency. Analyzes and plans workforce utilization, space requirements, and workflow.
- Develops labor standards by analyzing work samples and methods; measuring work performance.
- Improves labor utilization by studying work methods; testing modifications; designing new methods; recommending job restructuring.
- Improves workflow by studying process flow charts; recommending modifications in workflow, work stations and product; developing new procedures; recommending equipment modifications and purchases.
- Reduces waste by studying methods, equipment, and operator techniques; recommending changes; identifying and analyzing waste.
- Implements work improvement programs by conferring with management and engineering staff.
- Prepares work-analysis information and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Completes work improvement projects by training and guiding operators and supervisors.
- Maintains operations guidelines by writing and updating policies, procedures and methods.
- Protects organization value by keeping information confidential; cautioning others regarding potential breaches.
- All other duties as assigned.
Área de Mejora continua su principal misión será:
- identificar y eliminar las actividades que no agreguen valor al proceso y que impliquen un coste y esfuerzo de la organización
- tener un sistema actualizado en el análisis de tiempos.
Required Skills and Education
Formación de Ingeniero Técnico o Superior en Ingeniería
Experiencia mínima de 3 años en puestos de ingeniería de producción.
Experiencia en gestión de proyectos de mejora continua, conocimientos de Lean Manufacturing
About American Axle & Manufacturing
As a leading global Tier 1 Automotive and Mobility Supplier, AAM (NYSE: AXL) designs, engineers and manufactures Driveline and Metal Forming technologies to support electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles. Headquartered in Detroit with nearly 80 facilities in 17 countries, AAM is bringing the future faster for a safer and more sustainable future. We work together to support our customers on global and regional platforms with a focus on quality, operational excellence and technology leadership.
With our global footprint, we are committed to building an equitable and inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the unique voices of our diverse workforce. We are AAM. Move with us, and join #TeamAAM.
Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that as per AAM policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that AAM will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Hospitalet de Llobregat, L', ES