To maximise contribution in delivering sales growth against set budgets on a month by month and annual basis. To deliver, support and communicate central marketing strategies at territory level that ensure the short, medium and long-term success of the business unit strategic focus in accordance with all prevailing country specific guidelines, codes of practice as well as to the Allergan Code of Ethics and internal SOPs.
- Financial Objectives 40%
- Achieves/exceed sales targets annually in line with agreed goals and objectives into the assigned territory.
- Develop a strategy which manages budget effectively and appropriately in order to drive and demonstrate a high level ROI.
- Drive and monitor sales through centrally generated sales reports.
- Business Planning and Activity 40%
- Aligns territory activities to regional marketing strategy by defining and execute a territory plan.
- Create, implement and update Key Account Plan as required.
- Deliver required call coverage and frequency on different customer types.
- Deliver agreed target for number of days in field in line with goals and objectives.
- Deliver agreed numbers of customer educational meetings.
- Inform Healthcare Professionals all technical characteristics, clinical use, price and prescription condition of assigned products.
- Maximise time spent with the customer by correct monthly and daily call planning.
- Constantly appraise the business plan and activity for improvement.
- Ensure that all administration and reporting is completed in line with requirements.
- Customer Focus 20%
- Demonstrate effective selling skills / incorporating Allergan Aesthetics selling model.
- Deliver territory strategy through varied and appropriate mediums.
- Communicates as appropriate with Customer Team Unit.
- Preferably educated to University degree level, ideally with a science base.
- Relevant experience in Medical Aesthetics selling (Medical Aesthetics Doctors & Dermatologists), at hospital level and private clinics, with a strong track record of performance in sales in these therapeutic areas.
- English (written & spoken).
- CRM usage (VEEVA).
- Sales disposition, Sales Ability/ Persuasiveness.
- High Impact communication.
- Sustaining customer satisfaction.
- Building trusting relationship.
- Decision Making and Planing & Organizing.
- Active Learning.
- Demonstrate a high level of analytical skills.
- Account Management approach.
- Driving for Results: Drive, high energy and ability to work under pressure and deliver results (action-orientated approach); uses initiative, sets high professional standards.
- Building Trusting Relationships: Strong leadership qualities and strong interpersonal, motivational and influencing skills; enthusiastic and maximizes potential to make an impact; a team player who relates well to colleagues.
- Adaptability: Able to work in a fast, dynamic, multicultural and matrix structure; has self-motivation, demonstrates creativity.
- Planning and Organising: Strong personal management including time management, workload prioritization, multi-tasking and flexibility; operates with minimal supervision knowing when to consult/inform.
- Customer Focus: Develops and implements practices to meet customer and organization needs.
- Authenticity: Committed, credible and enthusiastic – acts with integrity; combines diplomacy with listening, promotes trust among others.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora