Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing...
Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
The Compensation and Benefits Manager will be responsible for defining and implementing the organisation's compensation and benefits policies and procedures, ensuring their implementation and supporting other areas of HR.
Some Responsibilities Of a Compensation And Benefits Specialist Include
- Defining and implementing the group's compensation and benefits policies and procedures, ensuring their implementation and providing support to other areas of HR.
- Designing fair and attractive compensation packages and bonus programmes in line with the company's strategic plan to help improve employee satisfaction and create a productive workplace.
- Analyse and define compensation policies and salary structures based on job definition, redefining compensation policies.
- You will be responsible for the Group's flexible remuneration system at national level. He/she will ensure the correct implementation and the permanent updating of the system.
- He/she will be responsible for proposing new forms of remuneration/benefits for all employees at national level.
- Definition, implementation and coordination of benefits, being the main interlocutor with suppliers and company management (Purchasing + CSC).
- Prepare, together with management and other affected areas, job descriptions, as well as classification systems and definition by groups and levels.
- Prepare and manage policy and efficient communication of compensation and benefits policies.
- Define and implement exit and retirement plans.
- Analyse all proposals for promotions and salary changes proposed by the different corporate areas and business units, to ensure the application of the current compensation policy.
- Ensure that salaries and benefits comply with current human rights and equal pay legislation.
- Expatriate management.
- Responsibility for employee related insurance policies.
- Realisation and monitoring of annual Corporate HR budget.
- Identify trends and implement new practices to attract and motivate employees.
- Conduct employee satisfaction research (e.g. using surveys and quantitative data).
Qualifications: - University education: Degree in Human Resource Management, Organisational Psychology, Finance or a related field. Specific postgraduate training would be an asset. - Experience in the defined functions of the compensation and benefits area. - Knowledge of creating compensation packages and bonus programmes for various departments and levels of experience. - Excellent knowledge of job evaluation and analysis systems - Excellent analytical skills - Familiarity with employment law - Experience in conducting employee satisfaction surveys - Fluent in English
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.