About this job
Location options: Visa sponsor
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Role: Mobile Developer
Industry: Information Technology
Company size: 5k-10k people
Company type: Private
ios, objective-c, swift
The Global Markets team is a centre of excellence that supports our marketplaces that span across 10 Countries and 2 Regions (Europe and LATAM). It is a cross-functional central team whose role is to accelerate the growth of our marketplaces in all these countries.
We are looking for a skilled iOS Engineer to join the Frontier team in Global Markets as an enabler; someone who can solve complex mobile engineering problems for our marketplaces and promote best practices globally.
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team, develop client code that can be used by many disparate properties.
- Develop prototypes quickly but deliver production code that works well in emerging and established markets
- Be involved in a full spectrum of mobile engineering, including new features and new applications but also SDKs and tools to support experimentation, localisation and customisation.
- Develop and implement systems using best practices and tools. Document and communicate them.
- Be creative and experiment with new solutions but pragmatic and committed to code optimisation, maintainability, and quality
- Extensive experience with Swift & iOS app or component development
- Proficient with RESTful APIs or GraphQL to connect iOS applications to back-end service
- Distinctiveness - someone who can help us raise the bar
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems with real intellectual curiosity
- Experience working collaboratively with geographically distributed teams (we have countries in Europe and Latin America)
Desirable experience (you'll be exposed to this if you haven't worked with it already)
- Experience with handling data, gathering and processing user metrics (Tableau / Prometheus / Grafana / Datadog / etc.)
- Familiarity with A/B testing
- Experience with server side technologies for building services for mobile devices
- Experience handling legacy code-bases / Objective C
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
La Fabrica de Software y Hardware
Fabricante de equipos de vending, selecciona persona para inmediata incorporación con conocimientos de programación en Visual Studio ( C# y VB.NET ). Las aplicaciones con las que tendrá que trabajar serán componentes electrónicos ( drivers, PLC´s...
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer) - El desarrollo de oferta de Business Analytics, creación, formación y gestión del equipo de Analytics & IA & Big Data en apoyo al resto de directores y socios en el desarrollo de negocio. - Construir y liderar de...