About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Lead
Role: QA/Test Developer
Industry: Information Technology, Software Development, Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
At adidas, our love for sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a show more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don't just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics. We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it's hard work inventing the future of sport, and that's why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
We believe that through Sport, we have the power to change lives.
To change lives, we have to create direct relationships with consumers and the best way to accelerate building direct relationships is through Digital.
Become a crucial part of the Agile Software Engineering team by jumping in and working together as a team to create the future through the development of game-changing software.
Our tech hub in Zaragoza is providing the technical solutions to the fast growth adidas digital business, we create the vision, design, build and operate everything related to digital B2C business or internal solutions for adidas. This includes from online stores for all markets, both web and app, and everything related to digital marketing, to solutions for internal use and product creation lifecycle from debriefing of Marketing over design and factory users to delivery.
Our IT team is in continuous looking for creativity, perfection but also satisfaction. We have the tremendous responsibility of creating the new, building premium experiences for internal and external users, where the consumer is at the core of everything we do.
Are you ready to live a once in a lifetime experience?
- Work in collaboration with product team to produce acceptance criteria and test cases for multiple scenarios, challenging assumptions, thinking about how different users might interact with a proposed solution, and identify edge cases.
- You are the key to creating fully automated test environments by providing guidance and technical leadership in an agile environment – including less experienced members of your team.
- Work with developers to ensure sufficient test coverage for various features via automation at different levels, including designing and implementing QA automation strategies for API and UI testing, ensuring that automated test activities are conducted in preference to manual testing where feasible and more efficient.
- Build and execute manual, automation or non-functional test cases and ensure that test status, risks and issues are reported in a timely manner using the agreed reporting standards.
- Experience designing the proper test types and levels according to the context.
- Mapping test scenarios with user stories and ensuring that the test scenarios designed by the team are OK.
- Design and execute performance test plan.
- Interacting with the development team for issue clarification, bug fixes or root cause analysis.
- Co-work with QA Chapter Lead for ensuring QA standards and strategy are implemented and QA KPIs are on track.
- You will be part of a highly-engaged, multinational super-team in charge of building game-changing software products.
- You will build out and take DevOps capabilities into the future.
- You will be a sponge, continuously learning the latest tech from experienced colleagues, conferences, and trainings – always growing and improving.
What we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes and passion for latest technology and consumer value delivery.(7 Years for Senior Software Engineer position)
- At least 5-year experience in of overall software quality assurance with exposure to the full product development cycle – from requirements through post-release.
- College or university degree with focus on IT or equivalentcombination of education and experience.
- Proficient spoken and written command of English.
- Experienced on Agile software development practices (Scrum, Kanban), DevOps culture and CI/CD concepts (Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes).
- Experience defining, planning and controlling Test Management Plan would be an advantage.
Specific Tech skills:
- Techie up to date with Agile testing practices and test automation concepts and hands-on experience in design and implementation of automation strategies.
- Strong problem solving, test automation skills and experience in functional and non-functional testing.
- Experience with Selenium and/or Serenity BDD test framework would be an advantage.
- Working experience with BDD (Non-SQL DB like Elastic Search or Cassandra) and Cucumber.
- Experience designing and executing performance testing (JMeter or NeoLoad).
- Relevant experience with Jira (or other tracking tools) and REST APIs
- Nice to have: Experience in ecommerce projects
- Proactivity and “team player” attitude, leading and mentoring team members.
- ISTQB Certifications are a plus.
Main technologies we use:
- Frameworks: SpringBoot,
- Test Frameworks: Cucumber, Serenity BDD, Appium, Selenium, Rest-assured
- Test Tools: Postman, BrowserStack, NeoLoad
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Platforms: Salesforce Commerce Cloud, AWS, Kubernetes, Kafka
- Monitoring and alerting: Kibana, ElasticSearch, Grafana
- Security: Veracode, Fortanix, Metabase
- Agile methodologies: Scrum/Kanban
To be the best sports company in the world, you need the best talents within your teams.
If you are looking for growing professionally within adidas, we are happy to receive your application.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora