About this job
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Backend Developer
Industry: Information Technology, Software Development, Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
node.js, typescript, apache-kafka
At adidas, we believe that "Through Sport, we have the power to change lives”.
To change lives, we have to create direct relationships with consumers, and the best way to accelerate this process is through Digital.
Our tech hub in Zaragoza is providing the technical solutions to the fast growth adidas digital business. We create the vision, design, build and operate everything related to digital B2C business, or internal solutions, for adidas. From online web and mobile stores, to digital marketing, to internal products used during product creation lifecycle.
Customer is at the core of everything we do. We have the tremendous responsibility of creating the new, building premium experiences for our users. Our IT teams are continuously looking for creativity, perfection, and also satisfaction.
Become a crucial part of an Agile Software Engineering team, by jumping in, and working together to create the future developing game-changing software.
Are you ready to live adidas experience?
- Join an international team of talented and passionate engineers developing a cloud native platform.
- Lead and mentor a technical team, and have a responsibility for:
- Design and develop backend applications based on Microservices architecture.
- Create rich feature APIs and interact with other APIs or event platforms like Kafka.
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process using adidas standard platforms.
- Deploy and run cloud native solutions on adidas Kubernetes clusters.
- Align and evolve team processes and adidas standards.
- Implement code quality assurance process, code review practices, etc.
- Identify and manage product Technical Debt.
- Implement product release process.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders: Business teams, external vendors, QA Engineers, Solution Architects, Site Reliability Engineers, Product Owners, etc.
What we are looking for:
- College or university degree with focus on IT or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years of IT experience (7 years for Senior Software Engineer), with exposure to product development lifecycle.
- 2 years of experience leading an agile team (nice to have).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Proficiency English skills (verbal and written).
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies, tools and processes.
- Strong software quality assurance mindset, using tools and best practices, integrated in software delivery lifecycle.
- Required technical skills:
- Hands-on experience with microservices (design, development and deployment) and application scalability and performance.
- Experience designing and implementing REST APIs.
- Nice to have technical skills:
- Experience with event driven architectures.
- Experience with continuous integration (CI/CD toolset).
- Experience with container orchestrators (Kubernetes).
- Experience with cloud platforms (preferred AWS).
- DevOps mindset: ownership of IT process from development/testing to deployment phase.
- Experience working in agile teams (Scrum/Kanban).
- Growth mindset, continuous learning, always growing and improving.
- Passion for latest technology and consumer value delivery.
Main technologies we use:
- Frameworks (required): NodeJS, Express, Nest.
- Container orchestration: Kubernetes, Docker.
- Databases: SQL and NoSQL, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Search engines: ElasticSearch.
- Cache services: Redis, Elastic Cache.
- Content Delivery Networks: Akamai
- CI/CD: Jenkins.
- Observability: ELK stack, Grafana.
- Events: Kafka.
- Cloud platforms: AWS.
- Agile methodologies: Scrum/Kanban.
To be the best sports company in the world, you need the best talents within your teams.
Últimas ofertas de Developer
Es Figueral, ES
serem. Consultoría empresarial
Comunidad Valenciana / Comunitat Valenciana, ES