About this job
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Frontend Developer
Industry: Information Technology, Software Development, Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
At adidas, our love for sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a show more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don't just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics. We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it's hard work inventing the future of sport, and that's why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
We believe that through Sport, we have the power to change lives.
To change lives, we have to create direct relationships with consumers and the best way to accelerate building direct relationships is through Digital.
Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer Frontend
Become a crucial part of the Agile Software Engineering team by jumping in and working together as a team to create the future through the development of game-changing software.
Our tech hub in Zaragoza is providing the technical solutions to the fast growth adidas digital business, we create the vision, design, build and operate everything related to digital B2C business or internal solutions for adidas. This includes from online stores for all markets, both web and app, and everything related to digital marketing, to solutions for internal use and product creation lifecycle from debriefing of Marketing over design and factory users to delivery.
Our IT team is in continuous looking for creativity, perfection but also satisfaction. We have the tremendous responsibility of creating the new, building premium experiences for internal and external users, where the consumer is at the core of everything we do.
Are you ready to live a once in a lifetime experience?
- You will join a team of talented and passionate frontend engineers that will help adidas deliver the best products.
- You will be part of the technical experts of the application stack as well as the underlying infrastructure and have direct responsibility for:
- Design, code, verify, test, document, amend and refactor our applications as a part of a highly-engaged and multinational team, ensureing the highest quality in the deliverables.
- Work in collaboration with your team assisting in the design definition and management of requirements and components of larger software systems.
- QA excellence, specifically automatic testing (performance, functional, smoke, …)
- Continuous integration, automated testing and automatic deployment to ensure frequent and reliable releases with minimum downtime
- Highest application scalability, performance and stability.
- Apply best-in-class standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result. Collaborate in reviews of work with others as appropriate.
What we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of software fronted development, tools and processes and passion for latest technology and consumer value delivery.
- At least 5-year experience in of overall software quality assurance with exposure to the full product development cycle – from requirements through post-release. (7 Years for Senior Software Engineer position)
- 2 years of proven working experience leading a team (If needed).4. College or university degree with focus on IT or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Proficient spoken and written command of English.
Main technologies we use:
• Solid experience with React JS + Redux, AngularJS and VueJS.
• Knowledge of HTML 5, CSS3.
• Nice to have:
• Experience in Responsive Single Page Application development, Typescript.
• Experience with implementing rest API's with Node JS, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins.
To be the best sports company in the world, you need the best talents within your teams.
If you are looking for growing professionally within adidas, we are happy to receive your application.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
One Man Band S.L.
El seleccionado se incorporará al estudio de One Man Band, empresa participada por Viva Games. Somos un estudio de videojuegos, fundado en el año 2015, especializado en juegos shooter en 1ª y 3ª persona (FPS y TPS) con juegos como Zombie Hunter, Cover...
Descripción del puesto Desde Inetum precisamos incorporar 2 perfiles de desarrollo fullstack (NodeJS + Angular) para colaborar en proyecto con uno de nuestros clientes más importantes del sector bancario. Los requisitos del perfil son los siguientes:...