We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
- Work on BIM/Revit models and CAD design drawings.
- Work within a design team assisting with various projects.
- Assist in presentations and project proposals.
- Deliver architectural services that meet Worley', its customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory
specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform architectural services such as: contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions;
and assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Communicate effectively with the architectural engineering team and project stakeholders, including the
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance if required.
A recognized and relevant Degree in Architecture or equivalent that will lead to registration as a professional Engineer.
Proficient in spoken and written English
- Technical and Industry Experience.
- May have Vacation Student/ Internship experience in an engineering environment.
- Technical and practical architectural skills.
- Knowledge of the fundamental requirements of architectural engineering, and the basic requirements of other
- Developing skills in architectural engineering specific software.
- Quick sketch (hand made and 3d models) skills.
- Proficient in Revit, CAD, Photoshop, and Sketchup
- Graphic communication skills.
- Some skills in the use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Verbal communication skills
- Time-management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
What We Offer You
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Engineering and Design (General)
May 27, 2022
Reporting Manager Title
Architectural Consultancy Lead (Spain) – Consultant Architect
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Mentor/a del Programa de Emprendimiento y Desarrollo Personal Genyus School para Primaria y Secundaria.Nueva
TÉCNICO/A DE AUDITORÍA, DOCUMENTACIÓN Y JUSTIFICACIÓN ECONÓMICA (sustitución) - Servicios Centrales · MadridNueva