Hydrogen Compliance Manager
Hybrid working - Located anywhere in Europe – UK, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France
Who We Are
Air Products - Hydrogen Experts
Air Products is a world-leading Industrial Gases company having both process gas applications and gasification technology that has been in operation for over 80 years. We have multiple product lines, over 750 production facilities in over 50 countries, and serve over 30 different industries, creating broad opportunities for growth and development. Most importantly, we are growing!
We pride ourselves on being an innovative technology company that cultivates an environment of collaboration and inclusion. We need and seek out people who are dedicated and driven to create the future. People with passion and commitment to get it right and a never-ending desire to innovate, learn, improve, and contribute. Sounds like you?
More About The Role
As the Hydrogen Compliance Manager for Europe, you will be accountable for ensuring compliance with regulations and certification schemes for our hydrogen production and supply chain.
You will bring your experience in certification schemes for biofuels, such as ISCC or REDCert, and a good understanding of Life Cycle Assessment (LCA). You will have a high-level understanding of relevant regulations for hydrogen production in the European Union and the UK, including Renewable Transport Fuel Obligation (RTFO), RED II, and any other relevant regulations. You will also work closely with the Data Modelling and IT teams to develop tools to demonstrate compliance with the different certification schemes and regulations.
LOCATION: Hybrid working - anywhere in Europe – UK, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, France
EDUCATION: Degree in engineering, environmental science or a related field
EXPERIENCE with certification schemes for biofuels; knowledge of the Life Cycle Assessment; understanding of relevant regulations for hydrogen production in the European Union and the UK
SALARY: competitive salary + annual bonus + competitive benefits
If you are interested in the role, please apply here (at the end of this page) or alternatively, please call the UK landline +44 1932 249 775 or WhatsApp +420 778 710 470 (Jitka Varkevisser, Talent Acquisition at Air Products).
As the Hydrogen Compliance Manager, You Will
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and certification schemes for hydrogen production and supply chain in Europe;
- Work closely with the Data and IT teams to develop tools to demonstrate compliance with the different certification schemes and regulations;
- Manage and maintain compliance documentation, including permits, certifications, and reports;
- Conduct internal audits and collaborate with external auditors to ensure compliance with regulations and certification schemes;
- Keep up-to-date with regulatory changes and communicate implications to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide guidance and support to internal stakeholders regarding compliance requirements and best practices;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance with regulations and certification schemes;
- Participate in industry associations and regulatory working groups to keep up-to-date with the latest developments in hydrogen compliance;
- Manage relationships with regulatory agencies and certification bodies.
As the Hydrogen Compliance Manager, You Already Are or Have
- Degree (Bachelor or Master's) in engineering, environmental science or a related field;
- Previous experience in compliance management, preferably in the energy or biofuels industry;
- Experience with certification schemes for biofuels, such as ISCC or REDCert;
- Knowledge of LCA assessments and their application to hydrogen production and supply chain;
- High-level understanding of relevant regulations for hydrogen production in the European Union and the UK, including Renewable Transport Fuel Obligation (RTFO), RED II, and any other relevant regulations;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- We thank all applicants in advance for their interest ; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
At Air Products, we work in an environment where diversity is crucial, inclusion is in our culture, and each person knows they belong and matter!
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Talent Acquisition Team at Air Products
Global Industrial Gases
Business Sector / Division
Industrial Gases EMEA
Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora