At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at careers.alight.com .
Integrated into the GTAS department and under the supervision of an GTAS Cluster Lead, the overall responsibility of a Senior GTAS Consultant is to support our outsourced clients as follows:
- Be a key player and a reference in the team.
- Provide application support consultancy through advice, guidance, and appropriate technical activities.
- Manage tickets after having received functional analysis and guidance to implement it.
- Generate easy-to-maintain bug free code and customizing respecting NGA best practices.
- Operate required system tests using either provided or self generated test data, to ensure the applications/developments meet the agreed specifications.
- Provide documentation (both technical and functional) on issues handled.
- Manage personal daily priorities and assigned tickets, and ensure that his deadlines are met. Regularly report on status and progress to the GTAS Cluster Lead.
- Maintain internal and external contact and communication channels at appropriate level. Communicate status,resolution, and root cause of assigned issues.
- Understand the general flows in HR and the SAP HR architecture.
- Bachelor or Master degree with a Business or Technical emphasis, or equivalent.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English - German/French is a plus.
- Previous experience in SAP HCM application maintenance - Austrian or Swiss PY knowledge is a plus.
- Intellectual curiosity and motivation to learn new technologies at a fast pace.
- Strong interest in delivering high quality support in the field of Human Resources.
- Ability to multi-task, to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment, and to consistently achieve quality standards.
- Service-oriented with a strong client focus and sense of accountability.
- Be committed to the customer, the team and the project.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Discretion and ability to respect the confidentiality of information.
- International business environment and opportunity to use foreign languages.
- Work in a culture where you can achieve excellence in your career and develop to your strengths.
- Young and dynamic office environment.
- Flexible benefits package, including health insurance, etc
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we’re committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve.
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (Employing Country) must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Últimas ofertas de empleo de Law Enforcement en Barcelona
Bn Grup 2019 S.L.
TLS | Abogado Granada26 Mar
Granada, La, ES
Asesor Fiscal Senior25 Mar
Hospitalet de Llobregat, L', ES
Global Supply Chain Planner25 Mar
Front Desk Manager24 Mar
AQUA HOTEL GRUP
Santa Susanna, ES