At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at careers.alight.com .
To contribute and be part of the team responsible for the support and execution of payroll and/or data management/customer services activities, ensuring that output is accurate and on time. Your responsibilities may be focused on payroll and/or customer services and you will be flexible supporting either as or when required.
Delivery Key responsibilities:
- Where applicable support Payroll(s) so they are delivered as per the agreed processing calendar(s) and to the agreed KPIs
- Where applicable ensure Data Management is performed accurately and on time
- Ensure Tickets and Calls are responded within SLA timescales and to a high standard
- Follow Detailed Working Instructions (DWIs) and highlight any gaps/inconsistencies in the documentation
- Working knowledge of systems and tools to perform daily tasks
- Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information
- Successful completion of all learning objectives
- All system issues/defects are reported correctly and tickets are logged with the necessary details and evidences so Application Services and/or Products can investigate
- Time Recording to be completed accurately and on time
- NGA Security Standards are understood and adhered to
- Contribute to team meetings and raise any issues immediately to your Service Manager
- Ensure you are up to date with all NGA HR announcements
- Participates in projects as needed and assigned
- Adherence to all Security and Compliance procedures
- 100% Attainment of customer SLA agreements
- Adherence to quality standards
- Demonstrate professionalism and act responsibly
- Basic understanding of MS Office tools such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Flexibility to support a global and fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills - English
- Self-motivated and a willingness to learn
- Academic Degree/Education and Training
- Be Accountable - Take advantage of the World of Opportunity and demonstrate personal responsibility and eagerness to explore & acquire the necessary skills. Be a key team player by collaborating and sharing knowledge to accomplish personal and team results.
- Solve Problems - Be a resourceful problem solver by proactively identifying problems or challenges in the workplace and put forward creative solutions to drive continuous improvement
- Take Ownership - Proactively seeks clarity of role, accomplishment of individual & team objectives and future personal career opportunities
- Be Client Centric - Actively responds to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external clients. Ensure a balanced approach between client requirements and NGA priorities
- Be Effective - Demonstrate knowledge of the NGA Way, our values and levers for success. Contribute and work to agreed global standards, utilize tools & technologies to act fast to achieve maximum personal productivity. Ensure work can be carried out in a repeatable, scalable way
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we’re committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve.
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (Employing Country) must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora