At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Integrated into the AMPS department and under the supervision of an AMPS Team Manager, the overall responsibility of an AMPS Consultant is to support our outsourced SAP customers
- Provide application support consultancy through advice, guidance, and appropriate technical activities
- Manage simple tickets after having received functional analysis and guidance / coaching on the technical way to implement it
- Generate easy-to-maintain bug free code and customizing respecting NGA best practices
- Operate required system tests using either provided or self generated test data, to ensure the applications/developments meet the agreed specifications
- Provide documentation (both technical and functional) on issues handled
- Manage personal daily priorities and assigned tickets, and ensure that his deadlines are met. Regularly report on status and progress to the AMO Team Manager
- Maintain internal and external contact and communication channels at appropriate level. Communicate status, resolution, and root cause of assigned issues
- Understand the general flows in HR and the SAP HR architecture Qualifications – Internal
What we ask for:
- Bachelor or Master degree with a Business or Technical emphasis, or equivalent
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in French & English
- Previous experience in SAP HCM application maintenance is a plus
- Intellectual curiosity and motivation to learn new technologies at a fast pace
- Strong interest in delivering high quality support in the field of Human Resource
- Ability to multi-task, to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment, and to consistently achieve quality
- Service-oriented with a strong client focus and sense of accountability
- Be committed to the customer, the team and the project
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Discretion and ability to respect the confidentiality of information
- High knowledge of SAP PY FR solution
- International business environment and opportunity to use foreign languages
- Work in a culture where you can achieve excellence in your career and develop to your strengths
- Young and dynamic office environment
- Flexible benefits package
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora