Transforming smiles, changing lives
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About This Opportunity
The technician must have passed the training for the process being performed.
Technicians are trained in reference to the manufacturing instructions and Standard Operating / work instructions of the individual process. It is expected that the technician performs a specific function with the highest quality and efficiency in the scheduled time.
In this role, you will…
- Perform specific function with ownership and the highest quality and efficiency in the scheduled time
- Be trained in different processes of the department, allowing the individual to perform other functions when the Leader or Supervisor demands it
- Be led by the Leader or Supervisor as responsible for training other technicians in new processes, documentation or other activities necessary
- Be directed toward the identification, implementation and maintenance of process improvements in order to ensure the continuous improvement of product quality, reduce time and maintain or reduce costs and estimated budgets
- Ensure full compliance with the objectives and goals assigned to the group
- Ensure safety and occupational health. Report all unsafe conditions to the immediate boss, supervisor or human resources department
- Actively participate in the pro team effort to achieve the goals of the company
- Perform other activities as assigned
Requirements/Qualifications Academic Background
- High School Education
- Dental Education background would be valuable
- Fluent Spanish (native level)
- Basic knowledge of English would be valuable but not a must
- Good knowledge of Portuguese is a plus but not a must
- Basic knowledge in computer programs
- Be familiar with Windows environment
- Have an ability to learn software applications
- Ability to work with computer applications, including 3D images
- General ability for logical deduction
- Excellent attention to detail, analysis skills, accountability and results oriented
- Ability to read and interpreter documents, and instructions for manufacturing operations and manual procedures
- Ability to write daily reports and correspondence
- Ability to communicate effectively with the leader, supervisor or engineer
Reasonable accommodations may be given to individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work - these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our Applicant Privacy Policies for additional information.
Global Diversity Statement
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora