Transforming smiles, changing lives
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About This Opportunity
As Payroll Specialist you will be the recognized expert responsible for processing multiple EMEA payrolls with our international payroll provider. You will have the opportunity to further improve and implement EMEA payroll processes, including procedures and special projects.
You will know you have done a great job when you and the team deliver a world class payroll service. You will work closely with our internal stakeholders (HR Business Partners, HR Admin and Accounting) to make this happen.
In this role, you will…
- Manage and own the accurate and timely processing of the monthly payroll for multiple assigned EMEA countries, according to agreed SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Review of accuracy and completeness of payroll data which needs to be processed.
- Collaborate with and provide accurate support to the accounting department for payroll related items.
- Provide auditors (both Internal and external) with requested support.
- Evaluate and proactively suggest improvements regarding the service level of third-party vendor(s).
- Proposing and implementing Statutory/Company benefits in the payroll systems.
- Plan and perform activities required for international cross-functional projects.
- Commit to the existing payroll processes, procedures and policies and suggests changes for improving the responsiveness, efficiency and accuracy.
- Handle all types of questions that might occur in conjunction with the overall payroll process. When necessary, discuss the matter with the employee and/or all internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience
- Experience in payroll processing
- Proactive and positive mindset, solution-focused and able to work in a dynamic multi-cultural changing environment.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good verbal and written English communications skills
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our Applicant Privacy Policies for additional information.
Global Diversity Statement
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Multinational information and software services company