The Facility Data Center Engineering Manager, will be responsible for data center engineering operations across the Amazon Data Center availability zone, managing a team of engineers responsible for the 100% availability of mechanical and electrical services, including risk management and mitigation, corrective and preventative maintenance of critical infrastructure We encounter interesting, challenging & complex problems every day, being a technical manager in Amazon means that you can innovate to solve these issues and help drive Operations Excellence in all areas of your role.
Your day job will include (but not limited to):
· Managing and developing teams of engineers that are working on 24/7 shifts, providing both technical and leadership expertise and ensuring highest levels of performance.
· Maintaining existing co-located and in-house Data Centers
· Helping build and bring online new Data Centers
· Constantly improving all our processes and procedures. We believe there is nothing we cannot improve
· Assisting & managing relationships with external vendors & contractors
· Liaising with internal teams & management groups
· Ensuring we adhere to and exceed local Health & Safety standards in all our Data Centers
· Creating and maintaining metrics on all aspects of our Data Centers and utilizing those metrics to drive positive changes
· Assisting in implementing service methodologies including incident management, problem management, change management, capacity management, etc.
Please send you CV in English.
· An engineering degree or equivalent
· 5+ years of relevant engineering experience managing large scale services · At least 3 years building strong, successful technical teams in a similar culture
· High degree of organization and detail-orientation
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Proven track record of success in delivering complex projects
· Prior ownership of the operation of a mission-critical team and/or product · Ability to consistently deliver results despite competing priorities and distractions
Prior ownership of the operation of a mission-critical team and/or product
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Krell Consulting & Training
KRELL CONSULTING&TRAINING, es una compañía de consultoría tecnológica y desarrollos de sistemas IT, con innovación, calidad y capacidad en la formación especializada de sus profesionales y clientes. Necesitamos cubrir una posición de Analista...
En Serem estamos comprometidos con diversos proyectos y queremos contar con los mejores profesionales del sector. Precisamos incorporar un Desarrollador Frontend con al menos dos años de experiencia profesional, para importante cliente. Trabajo en...