As Business Manager for AWS Data Center Capacity Delivery (DCCD) team, you will be responsible for managing information, process and data controls to drive operational efficiency. This will include developing operational metrics, dashboards and driving implementation of new or improved scalable operational mechanisms globally to support growth, increase resource capacity and reduce cycle time and cost. This role will coordinate goals and establish status reporting, and develop strong strategic partnerships across AWS to support business initiatives, mitigate operational friction between teams and establish a strong operating rhythm across regions and functions.
A successful individual will have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, write effectively, and exercise critical thinking skills and strong business judgement. They must also be able to build strong cross-group working relationships, identify productive stakeholders, demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and have a passion for operational excellence and delivering simple, effective solutions.
The DCCD Business Manager will be responsible for:
Process Management and Implementation
· Innovate and improve on existing processes and program management mechanisms.
· Lead the next phase of creation and implementation of business operations.
· Manage implementation of new tools and/or processes such as Procore.
· Develop scalable processes to support DCCD involvement in new infrastructure programs or other innovation pilots.
· Develop strong, productive relationships across the DCGS organization including Finance, Legal, PAC, Procurement and Cost Control that further business objectives.
Data Collection and Metrics
· Drive performance improvement by soliciting Voice of the Customer feedback from direct internal customers and well as from partner teams.
· Develop performance KPIs for internal resources and primary suppliers.
· Develop and maintain KPI dashboards for leadership review to drive business decisions.
· Recommend new goals or projects based on data collection and analysis.
· Influence the technical roadmaps of partnering teams tools and applications (such as Contract Central, Determine) to create new data sources or features or integrations to their reporting to enhance team metrics, reporting and/or processes.
Goal Coordination and Reporting
· Coordinate submission and review of annual team goals.
· Manage goal progress updates across the team.
· Develop reporting to communicate goal progress and status to leadership.
· Develop intake and review process for new projects, goals or innovation ideas and mechanism to incorporate into the DCCD roadmap.
*** Please note this role can be based in: Dublin, Madrid or Dubai **
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, Business Systems, Business Administration OR equivalent work history with experience in project management or construction related Business Process development.
· 3+ years of recent experience working with data, metrics, road mapping and construction business management systems.
· 5+ years of recent experience in construction procurement, management or business related operations for large-scale, complex projects involving multiple disciplines.
· Experience with large scale construction technical operations or large-scale compute farms, including procurement or business management
· Able to read and interpret construction bid/procurement documents, financial information, and the ability to perform business case analysis to justify project scope and financial positions for management review
· Six Sigma certified or equivalent
· Experience rolling out new software tools.
· Possess clear written and verbal communication skills and ability to use data to justify conclusions
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora