Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking to hire a highly motivated, best-in-class Data Center Edge Security Manager to manage the physical security at our EMEA Regional Data Centers.
Selected individual will be responsible for managing the on-site operational physical security of our Data Centers and will have a thorough knowledge of access control systems and process, guard force management, reporting security metrics, security audits and incident reporting.
You will also understand and maintain compliance requirements with international standards such as (SOC1, SOC2 and ISO27001). You will also be responsible for the implementation of new processes and adherence to existing Amazon policy and procedure relating to security guarding, media security, CCTV monitoring and the protection of customer data.
You will possess exceptional people management skills and will build relationships with internal and external partners to maintain and enhance the security and safety of Amazon. You will coordinate physical security (security services, access control and CCTV systems, site surveys), investigations, risk/threat assessments. You will supervise employees and contractors performing specific security objectives and monitor vendor performance.
As part of a global leader in this space you will also be required to work with peers in other geographic regions and travel as required by Amazon.
· 5-7 years of security operations
· At least 3 years in a leadership role
· Must be able to travel locally and internationally
· Able to analyze situations, make quick decisions and formulate action plans
· Able to investigate site incidents and provide detailed reports
· Experience working with security service providers
· Working knowledge of security software systems such as Lenel
· Working knowledge of video surveillance equipment
· Familiarity with compliance standards such as ISO 27001
· Proficient with computers and Microsoft office tools such as outlook, word excel and power point
· Must be capable of creating and managing key performance metrics
· Experienced training others in security procedures
· Able to work independently with little direction
· Experience working in a high security environment
· Conflict resolution training
· Able to perform security risk assessments
· CPR/AED Certified
· CPP or PSP certifications
· Lenel Certifications
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Para nuestra Fabrica, ubicada en Vacarisses, Barcelona, seleccionamos, de forma permanente: WAREHOUSE MANAGER Johnson Controls - Hitachi Air Conditioning se estableció el 1 de octubre de 2015 como una empresa conjunta entre Hitachi Appliances, Inc.
About Glovo: We?re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition...