Design of a physical security systems for new data centers and data center expansions.
· Preparation of physical security system design documentation and bills of material for the purposes of bidding by approved vendors including review and quality assurance of vendor bids. Conduct vendor negotiations to achieve cost reduction, schedule improvement, and other assigned objectives.
· Submission of complete and accurate vendor bid packages to the Infrastructure Build Project Managers for funding approval.
· Project management of physical security system hardware installation including access control devices, intrusion detection devices, and other components of data center physical security systems.
· Project management of security system installation vendors and contractors.
· Representative for physical security system acceptance, sign-off, and operational readiness validation in conjunction with the Infrastructure Operations Management and AWS Security.
· Complication, Indexing and archiving of project close-out documentation.
· Reporting performance metrics such as physical security system installation vendor service delivery performance, actual spend vs. budget variance, cost reduction goal attainment, post installation defect rates, etc.
This role also includes international travel throughout the EMEA Region
· 5+ years of experience working with physical security design and implementation of Access Control/Intrusion Detection and CCTV Surveillance systems.
· Ability to manage programs/projects of medium to large scale that are complex in nature.
· Ability to interpret program objectives and the compilation of and adherence to project timetables.
· Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals regarding physical security standards and designs.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
· Have a track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
· Proficient in AutoCAD
· Gold/Silver Certification with Lenel Access Control Systems
· Training in Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)
· Familiarity with various Access/Intrusion Control Systems to include Red Cloud Security
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Bravo Yacht Design
Palma , ES
Técnico 3D en Baleares.<br>Requisitos Impresión 3D Fusion 360 Ingles medio Español<br>Condiciones Candidato se hará responsable de un departamento en auge dentro de la empresa relacionado con la producción 3D maquinarias y...
Eurofirms ETT & Selection | Eurofirms Group
Cornellà del Terri, ES
<strong><u>Descripción<br><br></u></strong>Empresa del sector metal situada en el Pla de l'Estany necesita incorporar un técnico de compras (H/M). La persona seleccionada realizará las siguientes...