12 month contract
Work hard. Have fun. Make history. At Amazon, we expect no more and no less from you. Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it has been the aim to become the most customer-centric company in the world. How is this achieved? By having people like you who make sure that customers find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience. Both Amazon and Sellers who list their products on the site already offer millions of new and used items in a wide range of categories. And this is just the beginning. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day. Immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and is continuously inventing new efficiencies and offering great opportunity for our customers and for you!
Our ultra-fast grocery service is seeking a talented Account Manager to play a critical role to our sellers offering and business performance, ensuring the creation of an innovative, best-in-class, cross-channel experience to drive ongoing customer trial and engagement. This is an unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting and groundbreaking new initiative at Amazon in its early stages.
In this role, you will manage the day-to-day seller activities and will lead initiatives to improve their business in Amazon. You will conduct performance analysis to gain customer insights as you develop knowledge of the products, market trends and business best practices. You will work closely with different teams on the creation and implementation of best-in-class customer experience, support large scale events, analyze performance and improve execution based on learning. This is a growing and fast moving business and you will be required to move quickly, pivot as needed, learn tools and processes and create new ones as needed.
To be successful in this role, you should be passionate about the customer, be able to work with multiple teams, have proven analytical capability, and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be able to execute while also spotting opportunities for automation and process improvement.
· Be a business partner for new sellers providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success on Amazon
· Learn and understand the specificities of your categories to spot popular brands, trends, seasonal items and pricing to best tailor your pitch and advice to sellers
· Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information for your portfolio of sellers
· 1+ year experience as product manager, consulting, business planning, business analyst in complex business environment
· Strong data management skills with Excel.
· High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Superior verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in Spanish and English – written and spoken.
· Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
· Relentless customer focus.
· Experience with SQL desired.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
TRANSFAYA precisa incorporar un delegado/a comercial para la expansión de su delegación en Madrid. Bajo la coordinación y el apoyo de la dirección comercial se ocupará de expandir y potenciar el negocio en Madrid y toda la zona central de España. Su...
¿ Tienes experiencia como teleoperador? Desde Manpower estamos seleccionando para una importante consultoría 10 perfiles para una campaña de aproximadamente 2 meses. Funciones: -Seguimiento de campañas de publicidad-Atención de llamadas -Gestión de...