* Disclaimer: This position is NOT an Apprenticeship *
Amazon EU Customer Fulfillment Operations is looking for a Program Manager to support and enable the expansion of apprenticeship programs across Europe, as part of a strategic capability-building initiative, leading Europe-wide improvement projects. We are looking for an individual with experience in successfully delivering large-scale complex change projects under short timelines. The successful candidate will need strong analytical skills and deep project management experience, as well as excellent communication skills and business sense. The Apprenticeships Program Manager will manage a wide set of stakeholders, deal with ambiguity, deliver fact-based and data-driven analyses and work against challenging deadlines. The role may require up to 20% of travel.
Key Responsibilities will include:
· Lead Europe-wide projects to support the continuous improvement of the program
· Drive harmonization of programs across Countries, by developing best practices and coordinating their implementation
· Own the measuring and reporting of program performance (progression, retention, engagement, quality and cost), and the monitoring of schemes’ regulatory compliance
· Coordinate efforts across internal functions acting as single-threaded leader on apprenticeships for the portfolio of projects owned
· Identify, prioritize and recommend apprenticeship initiatives in line with priorities defined by Europe’s Operations Leadership
· Support the development of apprenticeship schemes at local level, from concept through to pilot and full implementation (recommend make or buy decisions, design and deliver required training facilities, develop training materials, …)
· Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or Human Resources
· Fluency in English
· Proven track record in running large-scale, multi-country, multi-function projects and programs
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong verbal and written communication
· Deadline-driven action oriented mindset, with ‘roll up the sleeves’ attitude. Demonstrated ability to deliver under time constraints
· Proven leadership track record and potential
· Experience across the full project lifecycle – from analysis / design to implementation
· MBA Degree
· Fluency in an additional European Language (German, French, Polish, Spanish or Italian)
· Previous experience developing and managing Apprenticeship programs
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Desde Grupo Crit estamos buscando para importante consultora tecnológica un/a ingeniero/a de datos con experiencia en Data Factory y Data Bricks sobre Azure. La incorporación sería para trabajar con un proyecto del sector industrial y con las últimas...
As a full stack software engineer, you will develop scalable, robust and thoughtfully designed full stack applications. You are comfortable at the database layer all the way up to the front end. You will collaborate with other software engineers as...