At Amazon.com, we're working to be the most customer centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, driven people. Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology.
Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services () has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the . With , customers can requisition compute power, storage, other services–gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as their business demands them. Customers pay only for what they use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments, making the most cost-effective, flexible way to deliver their applications to their customers and clients.
The Amazon Web Services () Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer-focused Recruiter to join our global recruiting organization supporting , primarily commercial roles across EMEA. The Recruiter will work with a team of recruiters and recruiting coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate talent and placement, process improvement and strategy development (EMEA Wide ). They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline with a focus on the early stages of the candidate pipeline; sourcing, engagement and qualification of candidates. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
· Partner with teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
· Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
· Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship ; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fit within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
· Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for -level openings.
· Full life cycle recruiting, ideally within a technology company.
· Experience managing multiple searches across multiple countries
· Strong client focus with the ability to build trust with stakeholders, while supporting them in executing ambitious growth plans
· Ability to create and execute recruiting strategies, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate , and interview process improvements
· Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
· Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, scale the right workflow between candidates, managers, and the recruiting team.
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
· Experience working for a tech company
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
· Fluency in other European languages is an asset
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer- F/M/V/D
Últimas ofertas de Human Resources
<strong>Posting Date</strong> Sep 15, 2021<br><br><strong>Job Number</strong> 21104118<br><br><strong>Job Category</strong> Rooms &amp; Guest Services...
<p>Nuestro cliente, una Ingeniería industrial dedicada a la prestación de servicios a la industria con un equipo joven y dinámico, busca un/a Director/a de RRHH.</p><p><br></p><p>En dependencia de la dirección...