*** This role has a virtual location ***
Please submit your resume in English.
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. Construction Permitting Manager
We are Amazon’s EU Design & Construction team, and we are responsible for the construction of Amazon’s large network of European building infrastructure such as Fulfillment Centers, Cross Dock buildings and last mile delivery stations, and also refurbishments of existing infrastructure. We want to be Earths most customer-centric company, and our team lives up to this promise to our internal customers.
We are a team of top talented international individuals in a great thriving environment, where we highly value and appreciate individual approaches. We are fast, fun, and we live up to the attitude of “Every Day Is Day 1.”
We require an experienced Construction Permitting Manager to support us with the growth of our European network. The candidate would ideally require to have extensive experience in construction and operational permit preparation, obtainment and enforcement management, managing or accompanying a multitude of international EU projects on a program level.
· You are an Architect, a Civil or Structural or Construction Engineer, or a professional having managed permitting and design processes for construction projects.
· You have a track record in permitting and design management, ideally for larger construction programs. You have strong construction design and project management capabilities, good interpersonal skills and a think out of box attitude.
· You will assume a centralized function and will support, review and standardize permitting documents, follow ups and changes for new and retrofit sites.
· You push to improve and coach project architect teams who are creating permit documentation, and ensure permits are fit for operational requirements.
· Understand the permitting and licensing process in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Poland and develop strategies to standardize and improve.
· Collect and sync feedback from developers, contractors and consultants, and internal stakeholders.
· Assist Construction Managers during design reviews, GC procurement, value engineering, tender reviews.
Virtual location, so flexible on the home based. Please submit your CV in English.
· Completed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or comparable field
· Fluency in English is mandatory.
· Experience in obtaining, reviewing and standardizing permitting documents
· Professional proficiency in German, Italian or Spanish is a valuable asset.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Healthcare
Seleccionamos un Médico para un importante importante Servicio de Prevención Ajeno a nivel nacional, para su Delegación en la provincia de Lleida. Su misión será la promoción de la salud de los trabajadores de las empresas clientes, así como la...
GOBIERNO DE ASTURIAS
Datos de la oferta número: 032021002802 Fecha de inicio: 22/06/2021 Fecha de fin: 13/07/2021 Provincia: ASTURIASDescripción ENFERMERO/A - DUE (REF. 2802) Datos Localidad de Ubicación del Puesto: OVIEDO(ASTURIAS) Datos adicionales *** FUNCIONES: -...