Business Analyst Intern
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious students to join us at the heart of our core consumer business. As a business analysis intern you will join one of our business intelligence, retail, or seller services teams. The role provides an opportunity to understand Amazon business and processes, enhance analytical skills, and make significant business impact.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Working with operational, finance, retail and technical teams across the organization to identify opportunities, develop sound business cases and drive measurements of actions to continuously improve on the inputs and ultimately the outputs of the business
· Working with large volumes and big data, in a highly complex business
· Working with business intelligence tools, accessing and working with big data from multiple sources, and partnering with the business to identify strategic opportunities and deliver results
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience with SQL or ETL
· Experience in financial/business analysis
· Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
· Mandatory to be able to sign a learning agreement with student’s University
· Analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and concepts
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English and Spanish
· Proficient written and verbal communication in another European language
· Advanced excel
Application and Assessment Process
Selected candidates will be invited to attend a virtual interview consisting of a combination of interviews and case studies. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Want to know more about our opportunities? Visit our Student Events page to register for one of our upcoming virtual events: https://amazonstudentevents.splashthat.com/careers
EU Student Programs Team
Últimas ofertas de Business
<p><strong>¡Hola!</strong> </p><p><strong><br></strong> </p> <p>En Oney buscamos <strong>Té[email protected] de Marketing</strong>, para incorporarse a nuestra Dirección de Marketing.
Selectra is looking for a young graduate with a passion for digital marketing to join the international expansion team in Madrid. A mission in the core of the reactor of one of the best SEO companies in Europe.<br><br>The...