Amazon, one the world’s leaders in e-commerce, is expanding its Retail business and looking for a smart and ambitious Business Development Executive based in Madrid to enable new partnerships with vendors aiming at integrating their product portfolio into Amazon European websites. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day and immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and continuously inventing new efficiencies to offer great opportunities for our customers and for you!
Operating in a fast-moving and often ambiguous environment you will have full responsibility for achieving business objectives. You will need to engage in projects that will drive business growth and help shape the future of Amazon Retail in Spain. We expect that you can work autonomously, think both strategically and tactically, and take full control and responsibility for achieving your goals.
Amazon is looking for a talented Business Development Executive to join the MVR organization. As part of the retail organization, based in Madrid, the Business Development Executive will help to recruit and be in charge of on-boarding new vendors, specially Holdouts and big partnerships. Targeting the most relevant selection for our customers, you will aim at recruiting new vendors and make their selection available on the website. In close coordination with retail teams, you will drive new vendors through all the on-boarding phases, up to their first units shipped.
What is the role?
Your objectives will be to build the best possible selection for our customers with the development of partnerships with new vendors. Your job will consist of prospecting, assessing, recruiting and integrating vendors for Amazon marketplaces. In your day-to-day job, you will be faced with numerous challenges such as:
· Identify, prospect and reach out to new vendors, analyze their potential for Amazon. You will lead first steps, by cold-calling potential partners or attending commercial events and trade fairs, and confidently explaining advantages and benefits of partnering with Amazon.
· Be a business consultant to new vendors and provide insights and advice for them, being able to deal with different business profiles and sectors. Help new vendors to integrate their catalog data into Amazon platform, master Amazon’s internal tools and train vendors on how to use these tools.
· Plan, conduct, deliver and report analyzes to understand the performance of recruited vendors.
· Help to develop and improve recruiting and on-boarding processes, assist in removing any technical blockers and identifying technical improvement areas.
Because of the complexity of the role and the stakeholder interactions needed, this role must be based in Madrid.
· Mandatory, at least 3 years of working experience.
· Demonstrated track record of success in sales, account management, product marketing or management consulting roles.
· Fluent in Spanish and business fluent in English is mandatory. Portuguese is a plus.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to explain complex concepts in a simple manner.
· Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
· Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
· Experience solving analytical problems, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education.
· Experience with e-commerce or retail would be an advantage.
· Advanced Excel skills is a plus.
· Basic SQL knowledge is a plus.
· Fluent Portuguese is a plus.
Take a look at our Video Broadcast to know more about working at Amazon.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora