Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
Business area: EU Operations – People Experience Research and Analytics
Amazon’s EU HR Operations Project Management Office (PMO) is looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer to be part of our Research Analytics group. You will own and deliver technology for our research science and analytical products to help our customers find information in real time. The PXT business requires creative engineering balanced with high quality and customer focus. We are solving all of these problems at Amazon scale for EU. The technology you will develop will deliver important insights in how we develop People eXperience and future products for our employees.
Come join us in our journey to deliver solutions in People eXperience & Technology (PXT).
The successful candidate will be able to partner effectively with both business and technical teams, including clear communication of results across a variety of stakeholders in a fast paced environment. He/she will be an expert in SQL/ETL and data manipulation, with a proven track record of connecting data insights to business impact. He/she will be able to present analytical results and insights clearly using multiple methods, including written summaries and visualization/reporting tools. The candidate will also have an eye for optimization and automation in reporting, will be strong leaders who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
· Exhibits excellent judgment
· Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
· Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
· Has passion and conviction with the innate ability to inspire passion in others
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
· Design, develop and maintain scalable, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our analytical and business needs.
· Use analytical and statistical rigor to solve complex problems and drive business decisions.
· Build robust forecasting models for various business and customer dimensions.
· Interface with cross functional stakeholders to gather data and metrics requirements.
· Develop interactive and flexible visualization dashboards, reporting across products, to drive adoption and increase visibility into key metrics.
· Monitor and troubleshoot operational or data issues in the data pipelines
· Data modeling, data extraction through ETL and SQL
Bachelor’s degree in math, computer science, engineering, finance, statistics, or a related technical field.
· 2+ years of relevant professional experience in business intelligence, analytics, statistics, data engineering, data science or related field.
· Experience working directly with business stakeholders to translate between data and business needs.
· Experience using SQL, ETL and databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets.
· Experience with BI data visualization using Tableau, PowerBI Quicksight, or similar tools.
· Ability to effectively prioritize projects, manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously, and drive projects to completion under tight deadlines.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Master’s degree or higher in Maths, Statistics, Data Science, or an equivalent quantitative field
· 3+ years of experience working as a BIE in a business environment
· An understanding of data warehousing and data modeling.
· Experience of communicating results and business impact of analytical deep dives to senior leadership.
· Experience working with AWS technologies including Redshift, RDS, S3, EMR, Kinesis, EC2.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Estudios mínimos Grado en ingeniería en informática o experiencia laboral equivalente (+2 años de experiencia como desarrollador de software) Experiencia mínima Al menos 1 año de experiencia desarrollo de software Conocimientos necesarios Flutter...