Business Intelligence Engineer, Amazon EU Ops Engineering Services
EU Engineering Services is looking for a customer-obsessed Business Intelligence Engineer to join the team. Having actionable analytics is part of our culture and we insist on timely, accurate, scalable and actionable business intelligence. This role will be part of the EU Engineering Services BI team that collaborates closely with multiple business teams with a bandwidth of more than 300 customers. A successful candidate should be able to cope with a fast pace environment, work on multiple deliverables and in parallel, be comfortable with prioritizing efficiently and communicating progress and blockers in an effective manner.
· Design, develop and maintain optimized solutions that meet reporting or process improvement needs.
· Manage a portfolio of solutions, work with multiple stakeholders and communicate effectively progress and blockers with the project team and sponsors.
· Design and own processes that are customer centric and will improve the operational efficiency.
· Identify high impact business problems and collect requirements for solution development.
· Develop ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) jobs, visualization dashboards and tools that support processes.
· Develop optimized scripts and visualizations that are fast and easy to comprehend.
· Adopt existing best practices or contribute to improving them; solution design, development, validation and documentation practices.
· Work on ad hoc and urgent requests on a timely manner.
Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering).
· 3+ years of relevant experience in one of the following areas: business intelligence or data analytics.
· 3+ years of experience in ETL development.
· 3+ years of experience in scripting languages such as Python, R, Bash or similar languages with applications for data analysis.
· 3+ years of experience in delivering complex and high impact BI solutions.
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
· Knowledge of AWS and Microsoft technologies (MSSQL, SSIS) and proficiency in data visualization. (Tableau, Power Pivot, QuickSight) and dashboard building.
· Experience in mentoring and training others on complex technical issues.
· Experience in developing web applications is a strong plus
· 5+ years of experience as a Data Engineer, BI Engineer
· Experience with software coding practices is a strong plus
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
About Glovo: We?re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition...
Salary: (B2B) PLN / : Kotlin, Java, English, You published at least one original Android app, Remote data via REST and : Jira, Confluence, GIT, Agile, : Private healthcare, Flat structure, Small teams, International projects, Possibility to take...