Are you an Amazonian?
Come build the future with us! What unites all Amazonians (across teams and geographies) is that we are striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier—whoever they may be. In pursuit of delighting customers, Amazonians have developed many products and services that have transformed the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses. Together we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Wherever you are in the business – whatever team, whatever level - we all work to one set of Leadership Principles that help us hire the right people and run our business in the best way. These principles are followed every single day. They are highlighted in the way we interact with each other and how we behave. They are: Customer Obsession; Ownership; Invent and Simplify; Are Right, A Lot; Learn and Be Curious; Hire and Develop the Best; Insist on the Highest Standards; Think Big; Bias for Action, Frugality; Earn Trust; Dive Deep; Have Backbone – Disagree and Commit; and Deliver Results.
About Amazon Operations
Amazon Operations sits at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. We deal with the ‘everyday experience’ of shopping on Amazon. We look after everything from the moment a customer click’s buy, to the moment that item gets delivered – from desktop to doorstep. Across Europe we have more than 50 fulfilment centres, hundreds of delivery stations, thousands of machines, and tens of thousands of employees, all working together in harmony to make sure the right item gets delivered to the right person in the right place at the right time.
• Are you passionate about developing and preserving a positive relationship with candidates?
• Do you believe that automation trumps manual processes every time?
• Can you “think big” in the creation of processes and tools that are designed for global, long-term use?
We are looking for a talented BIE to help manage our ever-growing high volume recruiting needs and support the team with building a scalable predictive analysis engine around hiring risk and increasingly complex labor market for Workforce Staffing (WFS) across the EU.
The successful candidate will play an important role in project delivery and ongoing performance optimization of our reporting products, working closely with diverse teams across EU WFS.
- Designing, developing and managing tools to support ongoing business reporting. Working with other Business Intelligence counterparts to develop the data pipeline and new metric definitions. Building out business dashboards, visualisation tools, and funnel reports.
- Supporting continuous business performance optimization by designing and driving experiments to form actionable recommendations. Presenting recommendations to business leaders to drive decisions.
In addition to excellent technical skills the ideal candidate will have strong business acumen, exemplary communication skills, an ability to work effectively with cross functional teams, and an ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
· Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or a related discipline
· 3+ years of relevant work experience in data science, business analytics, business intelligence (BI), or comparable experience in big data environments
· 3+ years of experience with Amazon QuickSight, Tableau Desktop or other relevant data visualization software
· 3+ years of experience in data mining and/or data-set preparation using SQL
· Knowledge of data warehouse technical architecture, infrastructure components, ETL and reporting/analytic tools and environment
· Be self-driven, details-oriented, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data.
· Proficient with Python or other relevant scripting language
· Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical team, and senior management as required.
· Familiarity with Amazon's AWS services including Glue, EC2, S3 and Redshift.
· Experience working in large data warehouse environments
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Puesto de trabajo en departamento informática para desempeñar tareas de programación/análisis de proyectos frontend y backend implementando mejoras y nuevos proyectos. Tecnologías usadas: Backend: Programación en PHP, preferiblemente (Laravel...
Requisitos: - Grado en informática o similar - Conocimientos en PHP, wordpress - Capacidad de editar y crear código propio - Experiencia en desarrollo web de e-commerce con Woocommerce - Experiencia en programación SAP - Se valorarán positivamente...