This position is only available to candidates who hold a Certificado de Discapacidad issued by the Administration in Spain, pursuant to Royal Decree 1/2013, Nov 29, approving the Spanish PwD Act (express legal provision to reserve 2%).
The Retail Business Services Team in Spain is responsible for providing support to Amazon websites. The team’s activity supports several processes such as:
1. Contributing to ensure that the Amazon websites content is accurate and up to date.
2. Investigating and helping resolve various problems that appear on the supply chain.
As a Catalog Associate your tasks will include:
· Populating and proposing content for the product catalogs on the Amazon websites;
· Interacting and coordinating with vendors and manufacturers to help ensure a smooth data flow;
· Participating in the identification and correction of catalog errors; investigating catalog related complaints;
· Creating reports regarding work received and work performed;
· Resolving problems that appear on the supply chain and help improve inventory health.
In addition to the responsibilities mentioned above, you will be expected to take on a larger organizational role. These can include tasks such as:
· Identifying possible improvements in the processes you work on and suggesting ways of implementation for the needed changes;
· Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensuring that the quality standards are met;
· Inform the manager regarding possible quality issues; analyze the situation and recommend corrective actions;
· Flag any updates received from stakeholders on process to Lead/Manager;
· Training and mentoring other Associates;
· Participate in process related meetings/calls.
· Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is preferred; business or technical background is considered an advantage;
· 1 – 2 years of work experience or background in data-driven business operations processes is considered an advantage.
· Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Spanish;
· Good working knowledge of MS Office;
· Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding information about large amounts of data in a timely manner.
· Multitask in a fast paced environment;
· Operate in the system with the speed and accuracy necessary to meet departmental standards;
· Dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution;
· Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers.
· Passion for delivering great customer experience;
· Strong inter personal & communication skills;
· Excellent listening skills;
· Excellent Data Accuracy skills;
· Eye for Detail;
· Commitment to meet Deadlines.
Critical Qualities / Characteristics:
· Practical ideas;
· Pace of implementation & consistency in performance.
Required Documents & Working conditions:
· Valid Certificado de discapacidad (express legal provision to reserve 2%) issued by the Administration in Spain and for motor abilities a work fitting assessment result will be requested.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora