Amazon is seeking a creative, goal-oriented and highly entrepreneurial person to join our exciting and fast-paced Prime Now 3P team. We're looking for a smart, talented business development person who will also be responsible for the account management. Our team is growing and if you are passionate about improving our selection, price, and convenience through key partnerships, this role may be a great match.
The person will be responsible for the following:
· Business Development – lead strategic negotiations with potential partners and drive closing deals/integration plans.
· On-boarding – Work cross functionally with internal support teams to build scalable selection and onboarding processes to enable our rapid expansion.
· Account Management – Deal with account management reporting, communication and interaction with partners on an ongoing basis.
The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering the best customer experience online. S/he raises the bar for merchants, and develops and executes strategies to grow our partnerships and selection. S/he is eager to solve difficult problems, is a self-starter, and drives projects end-to-end, including presenting progress to senior leadership on a regular basis. S/he excels at cross-functional collaboration, and identifies and influences key stakeholders across the organization and partners with development and business teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to manage a fast growing business end-to-end and to join a really fun team!
· High standard of education - bachelor's degree from top tier university.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
· Proven ability to influence; make an impact internally and externally; and to drive change.
· Strong negotiation experience.
· Superior verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in Spanish and English – written and spoken.
· Proven analytical skills and highly comfortable with numbers (includes ability to use tools such as Excel).
· Successful track record of using complex data sets to analyse business trends, build business cases as well as develop and validate strategies.
· Relentless customer focus.
· Ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects.
· Ability to think both strategically and tactically.
· MBA Preferred
· Ecommerce experience preferred
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Imporante empresa del sector de Prevención de Riesgos Laborales busca incoporar un/a Comercial para su plantilla. Description El candidato/a deberá de: - ofrecer el servicio de prevención - reporting diario - asistencia a visitas comerciales Profile...
GOI RECURSOS HUMANOS
En dependencia de la Dirección Comercial de esta multinacional alemana dedicada al diseño y fabricación de componenetes para la automatización industrial para sectores diversos (automoción, máquina-herramienta, alimentación, etc.), y tras un periodo...