Amazon is seeking an experienced program manager with community / communications/ employee engagement experience to join Operations Community Engagement Team in Spain.
This role requires a professional to lead Amazon’s community programs. The individual should have solid project management experience, ideally in the community investment or employee engagement programs, and be able to manage a complex range of activities involving multiple internal stakeholders (from all Amazon organizations: Consumer, Amazon Web Services and Operations) and external partners.The individual will be able to think strategically and long term, as well as being able to execute day-to-day Community programs. Having a passion for social good is imperative and an understanding of the non-profit in Spain is important. The individual should also be interested in identifying and leveraging the unique role that Amazon can contribute to the community.
This role will be based in Madrid office, however activities are delivered across Spain, so the individual must have the ability to run a Spain-wide programs and coordinate closely with European and global colleagues.
- Drive program goals – define program plans, manage implementation, and develop processes, documentation and communications for program/process rollout and ongoing management.
- Establish mechanisms to measure the value and outcomes of our engagements and make recommendations for future engagements.
- Manage existing relationships with our non-profit partners across our operations community activities.
- Partner with Public Relations (PR), Public Policy (PP), Content Marketing, employees, and other internal key stakeholders to raise awareness of Community Engagement activities.
·experience in project or program management and system development.
·Experience developing and managing community or employee engagement activations.
· Experience building processes and defining program requirements and metrics.
· Bachelor’s degree.
- Fluency in English and Spanish
· Experience in implementing employee engagement programs in Operations/Manufacturing
· Experience with Salesforce, SharePoint, or other project management/team collaboration platforms.
· Ability to align business priorities to a community engagement program and strategy.
· Experience in research, data collection and analytics.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Advertising
En regaloscristianos.net estamos buscando a dos personas: redactor de contenidos y experto en RRSS<br><br>¿Qué conocimientos debe tener este perfil?<br><br><li> Debe saber manejarse con autonomía e independencia en...
The Royal Production Company
CONTENT SOCIAL PRODUCER En The Royal Production Company buscamos Content Social Producer para un proyecto de cinco meses de duración. Entre el 28 de junio y el 12 de noviembre, el canal olímpico internacional, Olympic Channel, desarrollará un proyecto...