The Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) Data Engineering & Ops Automation team is seeking a skilled and motivated Data Engineer to join our team in Luxembourg.
The candidate we are looking for is a person which wants:
· to work as part of a Data Engineering team
· to accompany our evolving business with support and innovation
· the opportunity to learn new skills and work with AWS tools
Do you enjoy learning and innovating? Do you want to know the feeling of contributing directly to the success of a business? Interested in the opportunity to work together with the Data Engineering & Ops Automation team? Come work with us.
· Collaborate with analysts, engineers, and data scientists to deliver high quality data architecture and pipelines.
· Experienced in working with AWS resources including Redshift, RDS, Lambda, EC2, Kinesis, EMR, etc..
· Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources.
· Contribute to the architecture, design and implementation of next generation data engineering solutions – including streaming data applications.
· Has a record of writing code to improve processes.
· Continually improve ongoing analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers.
· Proven success in communicating with business users, other technical teams, and senior management.
· Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations.
· Ability to manage AWS resources including Redshift, RDS, Lambda, EC2, Kinesis, EMR, etc..
· Masters in computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics, or other quantitative field.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora