The Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) Data Engineer team is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Data Engineer to join our team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is always learning and improving as the business grows and the relevant technologies continue to evolve. If you enjoy innovating, thinking big and want to contribute directly to the success of an industry changing business, you may be a prime candidate for this position.
· Contribute to the architecture, design and implementation of next generation data engineering solutions – including streaming data applications.
· Manage AWS resources including EC2, RDS, Redshift, Kinesis, EMR, Lambda etc.
· Collaborate with data scientists, BIEs, BAs to deliver high quality data architecture and pipelines.
· Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources
· Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers
. Proven success in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe data modeling decisions and data engineering strategy
· Experience providing technical leadership and mentoring other engineers for best practices on data engineering
· Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Masters in computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics, or other quantitative field
The Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) Data Engineering & Ops Automation team is seeking a skilled and motivated Data Engineer to join our team in Luxembourg. The candidate we are looking for is a person which wants: · to work as part of a Data...
Data Engineer, Amazon EU Ops Engineering Services Job Description The EU Engineering Services Team is looking for an experienced Data Engineer. As a Data Engineer, you will need to review technical design, develop and enhance data systems and...