Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA.
We are looking for a German speaking Program Manager to drive improvements in customer experience with DF and support vendor operational excellence.
The Amazon Supply Chain Optimization Technologies (SCOT) organization is expanding our Direct Fulfillment (DF) team in Europe. Direct Fulfillment allows Amazon to fulfill customer orders directly from our vendor’s warehouse.
In this role, the Program Manager, Direct Fulfillment Ops will:
· Manage a small program within the team in one of these areas: Vendor Support, Customer Service Support, Customer experience, Vendor performance
· Assist vendors in resolving operational issues and drive performance
· Lead short-term projects aimed to improve an area of customer experience
· Build alignment with internal and external stakeholders
· Engage in work with DF Operations, DF Tech, and DF Product to drive growth towards program goals
· Come up with innovative ideas for the DF Program, present them in written narrative and support them with data
· Develop and maintain accurate reporting on key metrics
· Provide visibility through regular business reviews with internal stakeholders and Leaders (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Business Reviews)
· Work with our tech teams to design solutions to roadblocks
· Work with DF Ops to drive processes to achieve program goals
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain, Mathematics or similar field
· Proven experience with Transportation, Supply Chain, Operations, Procurement or Account management
· Advanced Excel proficiency
· Fluent in English and German language (spoken and written)
· Graduate degree in related field or MBA
· Experience in writing SQL and using business intelligence (BI) tools to build reports.
· Problem-solving and the demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented work environment
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
ANANDA GESTIÓN ETT
Cuarte de Huerva, ES
Empresa líder en el sector de la distribución de juegos de cartas coleccionables, juegos de mesa, merchandising y productos licenciados ubicados en Cuarte de Huerva, selecciona a través de Ananda ETT, a personal para el departamento comercial. Las...
Perfil internacional bilingüe en Francés e Inglés con experiencia previa de 1-3 años en customer service. Descripción de la oferta Atención telefónica y vía e-mail a cliente internacional (gran numero de países de la Unión Europea). Introducción de...