Please Submit your CV in English
At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
The Onboarding Support Coordinator will play a vital role in advancing Amazon’s unique culture and enabling the success of our new Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) within Amazon's last mile logistics operation. This person is an important partner in supporting DSP onboarding and ensuring that the onboarding process is followed and DSPs are set up and ready to go on Day 1. You will provide customer obsession in the onboarding experience by providing the knowledge our partners need to be successful. You will be the face of the onboarding journey and work in partnership with the EU learning and development project manager to evolve the tools and processes for business needs that make our new entrepreneurs successful.
Our Delivery Service Partner onboarding support role works closely with a team of business coaches and program managers. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. The leader will have a proven record of accomplishment for taking end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Support DSPs in all steps of their onboarding until the start of business operation.
· Serve as the ‘voice of the applicant’ to ensure that we’re designing programs that raise the bar on customer experience
· Creating individual onboarding plans for each DSP leveraging internal Amazon tools
· Completing key steps of the onboarding process leveraging multiple Amazon tools
· Identifying opportunities for improving the onboarding experience and working collaboratively with team members to make improvements
· Drive & create SOPs for gaps in existing processes
· Bachelor’s degree
· Proficiency in Dutch and English
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills and a high bar for accuracy
· This leader is an owner and expected to work autonomously in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
· Practical administration experience: organization, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, and managing change
· Competent in Microsoft Excel
· A history of developing strong, value-added partnerships
· Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: German, French, Spanish, Turkish, or Italian
· Prior logistics experience
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Business
Finca Serena Mallorca
2º Maitre<br>Finca Serena<br><br>Descripción de la oferta<br><br>En Finca Serena buscamos un/a 2º Maitre para para acompañar al manager en la en la realización de tareas propias del departamento de...
<p>¿Que aprenderás?</p><p>– Creación de contenido</p><p>– Envío Newsletters</p><p>– Gestión de Social media</p><p><br></p><p>¿Que buscamos en ti?</p><p>– Interés y...