Location - This position needs to be based out of Berlin, Barcelona or Milan.
Relocation and Visa support will be provided in accordance with Amazon policies.
Amazon is seeking an experienced and business oriented Engineering Project Manager to lead the capacity, capital planning and project execution for the continued expansion of our EU fulfillment network. Successful candidates will have Engineering Program and Project Management experience. The role will understand the details of an Amazon Fulfillment Center design, implementation, modeling, estimating and managing new Fulfillment Center start-up’s. This individual will lead a project team and provide leadership in managing the build specifications; pre-contract work, internal teams and vendor relations. This individual will be responsible for managing critical path and helping other teams deliver network capacity on time. The Engineering Project Manager will drive and invent and simplify strategy, will have high work capacity while being detailed oriented and agile to manage business changes and keep driving the initiatives. This individual needs to be comfortable interfacing and driving various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization in order to be successful.
This role requires extensive travel (~85%) to locations in Europe and occasionally to international sites.
· University Degree in Engineering (or science/technology).
· Experience leading overall end-to-end project delivery including resources, CAPEX, schedule and vendor management.
· Proven experience leading technical design reviews and proposing design solutions for material handling and storage solutions.
· Experience leading a project team including 1 to 3 Project Managers and several Engineering Contractors.
· Experience creating, submitting and tracking relevant Capex documentation to ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within budget and best overall value.
· Fluency in English required.
· Master's Degree in Engineering (or science/technology).
· Experience leading multiple weekly standing meetings with internal teams and vendors to plan and track deliverables.
· Experience evaluating and simplifying current working procedures and improving organization team structure as well as introducing technology innovations.
· Experience investigating technical details and leading problem resolution.
· Experience leading critical path schedule items.
· Experience in providing equipment projections and with engineering capacity management.
· Proven working knowledge using MS Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project and related software.
· Fluency in other EU languages, specifically French and/or Spanish.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Mazars es una firma internacional, integrada e independiente, especializada en servicios de auditoría, consultoría y asesoramiento legal y fiscal. Con presencia en más de 90 países, la firma cuenta con los conocimientos de más profesionales que...
Buenos días ! quería preguntar sobre cuánto tienen el m2 de obra nueva ! Tengo un solar de unos 50y poco m2 en el cual quiero fabricar, sótano, garage, primera, segunda planta y azotea! Quería saber estimación orientativa, y aparte quiero saber cuánto...