If interested, please apply with a CV in English.
Every day, more and more people are taking advantage of all Amazon has to offer. To meet the needs of our customers we need to expand our business accordingly. That’s why we’re looking to enhance and develop our real estate portfolio and why we need every ounce of your lease and expansion management expertise to help us do just that.
About the role
In what is very much a two-fold challenge, you’ll support the European Real Estate team in the management of our property portfolio. You will divide your time between managing our existing logistics properties and sourcing new ones.
Key responsibilities :
· You will be in charge of the portfolio of logistics buildings (lease negotiation and renewals) and leading our expansion in Spain (focus on our delivery stations).
· You will manage landlord, tenant and service charges matters, assessment, auditing and compliance of our existing properties with appropriate regulations.
· You will suggest ways to reduce our operational costs and improve services to our operations.
· You will report the right and consistent information to your internal customers and functional leadership team.
· You will liaise with public authorities to conduct your projects.
Significant Real Estate negotiation and transaction management experience (ideally in logistics)
· Degree held in a property related subject.
· Extensive experience managing large capital projects on budget and safely.
· Proven experience in managing life-cycle of physical assets (property and buildings), including the acquisition and disposition of assets.
· Proven experience in monitoring and controlling various vendor relationships and external resources (including contract negotiation and vendor management skills).
· Fluency in English and Spanish
Interested in what you've just read? We look forward to receiving your CV in English, highlighting your main accomplishments.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
San Fernando de Henares, ES
AWS EMEA SARL (Spain Branch)
Miranda de Ebro, ES
PC TELECOS VALENCIA, S.L.U.