Our European Procurement team is growing and we are hiring a Category Manager for HR Services/Temp Labor with Pan-European responsibilities to join the team in our European Headquarters.
Have you ever wondered how Amazon is managing its indirect procurement across all our Fulfilment Operations in Europe? Do you want to join a company with an amazing growth to make history and leave your own footprint?
As Category Manager responsible for Temp Labor, you will create and own the strategic relationship with suppliers and senior internal stakeholders while building collaboration within and across organizational boundaries. You will develop key sourcing activities, ensuring service availability to meet business goals while minimizing risk. You will be the trusted advisor in strategic sourcing and procurement initiatives. You will work side-by-side with your stakeholders to deliver the best end customer experience.
· Develop and deliver long term sourcing strategies, lead key initiatives with cross-functional teams; drive the decision making process of the category roadmap with regional senior leadership;
· Drive commercial relationships with suppliers, with a principal objective of achieving optimal cost and performance;
· Lead supplier performance management including improving sustainability & social responsibility;
· Coordinate and collaborate with local teams to deploy and manage the implementation of your defined strategies.
· Autonomy to innovate and deliver new approaches that impact the bottom and the top line;
· Grow in a fast-pace environment where every day is day one;
· Being surrounded by inspiring and diverse individuals;
· Learn from people with a wide variety of professional backgrounds;
· Ability to develop new skills and opportunities through lateral, geographical or functional moves.
· Bachelor's, Master's or MBA degree
· Experience leading end-to-end source to pay processes, including spend analysis, bench-marking, clean-sheet costing, negotiations, supplier performance management, scorecards, contracting, requisitions, purchase orders, and savings tracking
· Experience in an international company with a matrix organization
· Broad and general understanding of all aspects of strategic sourcing
· You have experience in strategic sourcing
· You earn the trust and respect of the team and build positive working relationships by consistently making good decisions, keeping commitments, treating others and their ideas with respect
· You focus on the results that benefit the customer, whether directly or indirectly
· You like taking a good idea and making the goal even bigger.
· You speak up when you see problems that sit outside of your area – and you don’t let go of problems until they are resolved.
· Project management skills; ability to drive project implementation involving diverse stakeholders
· Presentation and training skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidate
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
TRS STAFFING SOLUTIONS
?FORMACIÓN MÍNIMA REQUERIDA: FPII - Administración de Bases de datos Oracle 11g ,12c y 19c - Experiencia en optimización de sentencias SQL y ajustes de bases de datos en las tecnologías indicadas. - Experiencia en Oracle RAC, Oracle Dataguard -...
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL ÁREA La gerencia de Resource IT, dentro de la Dirección de Digitalización & Experiencia de cliente, es responsable del ciclo de vida de la infraestructura, comunicaciones, seguirudad y cloud de IT de TGS, abarcando dicha gerencia...