As the MHE Category Manager, you will create and own the strategic relationship with suppliers and senior internal stakeholders while building collaboration within and across organizational boundaries. You will develop key sourcing activities, ensuring equipment and service availability to meet business goals while minimizing risk. You will be the trusted advisor in strategic sourcing and procurement initiatives. You will work side-by-side with your stakeholders to deliver the best end customer experience.
· Develop and deliver long term sourcing strategies, lead key initiatives with cross-functional teams; drive the decision making process of the category roadmap with regional senior leadership;
· Drive commercial relationships with suppliers, with a principal objective of achieving optimal cost and performance;
· Lead supplier performance management including improving sustainability & social responsibility;
· Coordinate and collaborate with local teams to deploy and manage the implementation of your defined strategies.
· Autonomy to innovate and deliver new approaches that impact the bottom and the top line;
· Grow in a fast-pace environment where every day is day one;
· Being surrounded by inspiring and diverse individuals;
· Learn from people with a wide variety of professional backgrounds;
· Ability to develop new skills and opportunities through lateral, geographical or functional moves.
· Bachelor's, Master's or MBA degree
· Experience leading end-to-end source to pay processes, including spend analysis, benchmarking, clean-sheet costing, negotiations, supplier performance management, scorecards, contracting, requisitions, purchase orders, and savings tracking
· Project management skills; ability to drive project implementation involving diverse stakeholders
· Presentation and training skills
· Experience in an international company with a matrix organization
· Process improvement experience
· Broad and general understanding of all aspects of strategic sourcing.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
Importante empresa americana necesita incorporar un/a Inspector/a de producto terminado donde podrs poner en prctica t formacin en el rea de laboratorio, control de calidad , laboratorio, etc. Trabajars en una lnea de produccin realizando controles de...
Verificación del estado, limpieza y accesibilidad de las entradas y salidas a las instalaciones. Control y registro de entradas y salidas de personal mediante la introducción de datos por medios ofimáticos y/o manual Control de tráfico y accesibilidad...