Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. Amazon Logistics (AMZL) is looking to hire experienced, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed program managers to be part of a newly formed Central Engineering Program and Project Management Office. The program manager will lead complex x-functional engineering programs within the delivery station automation and material handling equipment (MHE) categories across the EU.
We are seeking a dynamic, people-orientated Program Manager to build and run programs within our newly formed Program and Project Management Office Team in the AMZL EU Central Engineering organization. This person will own the design, implementation and execution of best-in-class programs within our developing portfolio. Successful candidates will be highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and experience in technical program management and vendor management. Key responsibilities in this role include – developing country level program schedules, owning the success of cross-functional delivery, program governance and reporting. You will ensure we deliver the right products with the greatest impact on our mission to accelerate Amazons transition to an automated distribution network. In addition, you will have the opportunity to provide leadership beyond the scope of this role – helping build the vision, strategy and best practices for the Program and Project Management Office Team as it gets established.
The Program Managers remit will also include the technical management of key automation and MHE integrators, managing and developing supplier relationships to drive through regional (EU) deployment program milestone compliance, portfolio risk management and generate uplift in development partners manufacturing / deployment capacity and capability.
The best Program Managers have a broad skill set, including leadership experience, analytical horsepower, excellent business judgement, strong relationship management, deep curiosity about how things work, and a passion for creating world-class processes for customers.
· Own (end-to-end) multiple-complex engineering automation and MHE deployment programs
· Develop program and project architecture to support business objectives and goals
· Use existing tools and services to deliver program and project insights to leadership
· Utilise and develop program management methodologies, best practices and standards
· Manage compliance with program management standards, policies, procedures and templates
· Lead engineering business case developments, driving through agenda with senior stakeholders
· Solve for standard work gaps, identify lessons learned, and propose continuous improvement with a goal of driving global deployment scalability
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent industrial background
· Proven experience with coordination of several Engineering Contractors and vendors
· Proficiency with MS Excel, AutoCAD, and related software
· Proven leadership experience in development, testing and implementation of complex, large scale technology programs
· Experience working cross-functionally with engineering, product, and project management stakeholders to deliver program or PMO activities
· Flexibility to travel up to 25% across Europe
· Proven experience with driving capacity and capabilities of key engineering contractors and vendors
· Entrepreneurial drive, owner mentality and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; while having fun and inspiring others
· Fluency in other EU languages and specifically Italian, French, German and/or Spanish
· Experience with implementing Business Intelligence solutions (data, analytics and visualization)
· Flexibility to travel up to 25% across Europe
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Logistics
. Si te encuentras cómodo/a trabajando como chofer/esa y estás acostumbrado/a a conducir camiones de gran tonelaje ¿Quieres formar parte de una sólida empresa en la zona de Valls?, no lo dudes,.. Apúntate. Requisitos: Se requiere FP Grado medio y Al...
GLORY GLOBAL SOLUTIONS (SPAIN), S.A.
Responsable de la correcta gestión de los pedidos de compra de los materiales y servicios utilizados por la compañía, entendiendo como tales los productos objeto de venta (máquinas/ accesorios / repuestos), los productos objeto de utilización dentro...