The Global Ergonomics team is looking for experienced ergonomists to join our growing Ergonomics Program team in Europe. Do you have technical knowledge and practical experience of applying the principles of ergonomics to address musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) in the workplace? In this role, you will support the program team to develop the knowledge and application of ergonomics by creating resources and providing technical support to our existing operating facilities. You will work collaboratively with the global programs team, Field Ergonomics team and the wider ergonomics teams as well as Workplace Health and Safety (WHS), Engineering, ACES, Operations and other key stakeholders. You are innovative, creative, a great communicator, and an efficient multi-tasker and you are passionate about ergonomics.
The role can be based at any EU corporate office location with a requirement for 30-40% travel within Europe (COVID-restrictions permitting).
In this role, you will undertake a variety of tasks that include:
· Collaborate with the EU and global Ergonomics Programs teams on projects and to respond to ad hoc requests, with responsibility for specific projects.
· Support the MSD risk management program rollout across existing operating facilities. Be a key point of contact for the teams involved to support with ergonomics assessments and troubleshoot reported issues. Facilitate their risk reduction process and support to identify simple, yet effective ergonomic solutions. Maintain regular contact with the teams to ensure the project is on track with project deadlines and deliverables.
· Create mechanisms and practical resources for sites that will help them to identify and address MSD risk consistently and using standardized materials. Ensure the resources are easily available, understandable and organized in a user-friendly manner.
· Develop collaboration with other stakeholders to expand the scope of the program into all Business Units. Identify opportunities to expand further the understanding of and application of ergonomics and adapt the program according to their needs and resource availability.
· Provide required metrics and program progress updates for regular reporting; share specific metrics tied to specific goals as well as highlights and lowlights as applicable.
· Facilitate the development of the EU Ergonomics Program team in terms of expertise, knowledge sharing, coaching and mentoring.
· Stay current with the relevant legislation, guidance and research pertaining to all European countries of relevance.
· Write white papers, reports and carry out research that could influence the work of the ergonomics program team
· Educated to degree level.
· Knowledge and experience of applying ergonomics principles with a strong emphasis on physical ergonomics.
· Experience of creating/ delivering training materials and supporting resources for all levels of learner from basic through to advanced.
· Hands-on knowledge of using (and teaching) ergonomics assessment tools (such as RULA, REBA, ART, MAC, OCRA, NIOSH).
· Knowledge of relevant EU legislation and guidance with a curious mindset to understand and communicate it to ensure compliance.
· Ability to analyze metrics, identify trends, and produce reports that help drive continual improvement.
· Project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Strong team player with capability to work collaboratively and relatively independently, maintaining high standards of professional behaviour.
· Excellent communication skills (spoken and written) with experience of delivering training or coaching.
· Proficient using Windows Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Qualification in ergonomics (Master’s level preferable).
· Hands-on knowledge of using (and teaching) ergonomics assessment tools (such as OCRA, NIOSH).
· Ergonomic Certification (IEA, CIEHF, AEP, CPE or equivalent), or ability to become certified required.
· Experience implementing lean principles and process improvement in an operational environment.
· Fluent language skills in other European Languages are highly valued.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Note to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora