Do you want to help Amazon solve one of it’s biggest challenge? Are you curious in nature and like to learn continuously and challenge yourself? Do you like exploring data-driven solutions for complex problems? Are you adaptable and able to work with different priorities in parallel? Fresh/Prime Now finance team is the right fit for you! Come and help us build the future of FMCG together.
The EU Fresh/Prime Now finance team is looking for a Finance Analyst to join the FR/IT/ES finance team. As part of the FR/IT/ES Fresh/Prime Now finance team, you will have ownership of:
· Working with FRITES Fresh/Prime Now country leads to steer the business
· Planning for the future, identifying risks and opportunities to continuously improve the business
· Running and improving financial processes like month end closing and planning.
· Developing, improving and scaling tools to support good decision-making.
· Providing financial and business analysis and recommendations to business partners
· Working with the Trans/Ops teams to ensure effective cost management and to provide value adding information for decision making
· Collaborating with international teams to identify and implement best practices.
· Supporting the Finance and Business teams as required on ad hoc, longer term analysis requests or CX changes
You will collaborate with numerous stakeholders from various departments (operations, transportation, tech,…) and countries (EU organization). You will be a central part of the business, develop and implement new ideas, be obsessed with our customers, show a bias for getting processes to run simply and effectively, deliver meaningful insights and see risks before they happen in a new area of the Amazon world.
The preferred location is Madrid, Paris or Milan.
· Minimum of Bachelor's degree with a excellent academic background
· 3-5 years work experience in a data-driven environment (commercial finance, consulting, engineering,…)
· English skills on working-level
· Knowledge of SQL (or strong motivation to learn it)
· Passion for data
· Strong analytical skills (incl. knowledge of Advanced Excel)
· Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
· Ability to prioritize and work to tight deadlines.
· Ability to work collaboratively and build positive business relationships.
· French is a plus
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Fundacion ID Software Libre
Buscamos un técnico de soporte, Nivel I y II para importante grupo Educativo (UNIVERSIDAD ON LINE), Las principales tareas son: -Conocimiento del flujo de matriculación de un Alumno -Entender los diferentes departamentos técnicos involucrados.
Icon Clinical PLC
<strong><u>Project Manager - Real World Evidence Late Phase<br><br></u></strong><strong>Location: <strong>EU/UK wide (Home based)<br><br></strong></strong><em>' At ICON...