Amazon is seeking a highly motivated Finance Manager to join the exciting world of Amazon EU Infrastructure Finance. We are not an average retailer and this is definitely not an average finance position. We will give you the opportunity to make a real difference to our business.
In this role, you will collaborate with EU Operations in support of Real Estate decisions, Design and Construction, EU Engineering Services and Capital Planning projects. This role will have heavy impact and high visibility to essential, business-critical processes, and will require interactions with senior stakeholders within Operations and Finance. As a driver in the decision making process, you will be responsible for investment analysis, creating and supervising creation of financial models, and performing ROI analysis. You will leverage your educational and applied work experience to direct initiatives to streamline planning/reporting, as well as identify investment and cost savings opportunities within the Fulfillment Center network.
· Direct financial analysis, ROI and NPV models improving Real Estate, Construction and Engineering decisions across the EU Operations Fulfillment network.
· Work with senior business leaders on outlining and implementing strategic initiatives in areas of Real Estate, Construction and Engineering.
· Collaborate with Operations to model, define process improvements, and cost savings initiatives.
· Work with WW Finance teams in order to standardize WW processes.
· Identify issues and enhancements to processes and tools, and implement new solutions in based on stakeholders’ needs.
The suitable candidate will have a proven ability in providing data-driven decision making and analysis as well as thinking strategically in a fast-changing environment.
· Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or other quantitative area or other degree with equivalent experience.
· 7+ years of experience in a large corporate finance environment with emphasis on analytics
· At least 4 years of experience in performing financial and ad hoc analysis using advanced Excel.
· Fluent English
· MBA or CFA
· Intermediate to advanced proficiency in SQL, VBA, or Python.
· Ability to thrive and grow quickly in a fast growing company.
· Good leadership skills.
· Evidence of stretch assignments in previous roles and previous ROI modeling experience.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
TECIMAN INTERNATIONAL, S. L.
- Actividades de justificación de estructuras de MATERIAL COMPUESTO. - Justificación mecánica de componentes de aplicación espacio de diferente complejidad, componentes estructurales metálicos y de material compuesto de paneles que forman parte de un...
Hospitalet de Llobregat, L', ES
<p><strong>PronoKal Group</strong>&nbsp;es un proveedor líder de programas de pérdida de peso supervisados por profesionales de la salud en el mercado europeo, con más de 600,000 pacientes tratados exitosamente en más de 14...