Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon and, when the box arrived, wondered how it got to you so fast? Have you wondered where it came from and how much it cost Amazon to deliver it to you?
Our Customer Fulfillment network is renowned for being world-class, delivering packages to customers across the world. Our Finance teams don’t just manage our books; they help drive the company forward by partnering closely with global cross-functional teams to support the growth of this rapidly expanding network; driving controllership, innovation, productivity, and cost-effective operations across the network in a fast paced environment. You’ll employ data analysis to ensure your partners and leaders have the most up to date, reliable information, working collaboratively to make the best possible financial decisions. You’ll make a huge impact, not just on the bottom line performance of your Fulfilment Centre, but on the overall customer experience, making history whilst having fun along the way!
We are looking for Finance Manager within Amazon EU Customer Fulfillment. This role focuses heavily on process improvement for the CAPEX area. Additionally, the role will be highly matrixed with other finance teams, and will lead key metrics and deliverables for reporting and planning with pan-EU scope.
Our candidate should be passionate about using data to solve big, complex and ambiguous problems. The ideal candidate should be eager to continuously learn and improve their skills. You should be attentive to which details make all the difference.
As part of the Customer Fulfillment Finance team, you will join a team that is passionate about numbers, data, and how to use them to generate insights and improve our business. We support and influence the organization by providing a holistic and financial perspective, we are the trusted business advisors. We collaborate with our partners to ensure leaders have the most up to date and reliable information, and work with them to make sure we are making the best possible decisions.
· Leverage Customer Fulfillment metrics to identify cost out opportunities by linking up operations and financials
· Build trusted partnership with your business partners to influence and support tactical and strategic business decisions driving business improvements and cost reductions
· Identifies risks, evaluates impact, proposes changes, and implements improvements to remediate gaps
· Understands the details of the cost structure to make thoughtful judgement calls in ambiguous environments where data may be difficult to procure.
· Supervise and own the Financial and operational planning processes to produce a challenging/stretch/bold yet solid operational plan
· Autonomy to innovate and deliver new approaches that impact the bottom and the top line
· Grow and collaborate in a fast-pace environment where every day is day one
· Being surrounded by inspiring and diverse individuals
· Learn from people and cooperate with a wide variety of professional backgrounds
· Ability to develop new skills and opportunities through lateral, geographical or functional moves
· Degree and solid work experience in finance
· Experience and applied knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts.
· Ability to effectively communicate in English
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and MS Office
· Access, SQL (or willingness to learn)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
TECIMAN INTERNATIONAL, S. L.
- Actividades de justificación de estructuras de MATERIAL COMPUESTO. - Justificación mecánica de componentes de aplicación espacio de diferente complejidad, componentes estructurales metálicos y de material compuesto de paneles que forman parte de un...
Hospitalet de Llobregat, L', ES
<p><strong>PronoKal Group</strong>&nbsp;es un proveedor líder de programas de pérdida de peso supervisados por profesionales de la salud en el mercado europeo, con más de 600,000 pacientes tratados exitosamente en más de 14...