The Last Mile team within Amazon Logistics is looking for an experienced Head of Change Management to drive Amazon Logistics technical fleet capabilities. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. One experience that we’re constantly improving is how we fulfill and deliver orders right to the customer's doorstep. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class delivery experiences through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the Last Mile Delivery space. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in the rapidly growing Amazon Logistics organization. The Last Mile initiative is a highly visible program (internally and with our customers). Come join our team and help us make history!
The Head of Change Management will be responsible for optimizing the technical attributes of our commercial vehicle fleet. You will manage a team that drives technical analyses to optimize our fleet for last mile deliveries and innovate with internal stakeholders and external partners. To be successful in this role, you possess strong technical capabilities with an equally strong ability to analyze, solve and communicate complex problem settings. A successful candidate will be analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented, and will bring people management experience that prepares for leading a strong team of high profile engineers. The candidate will have a proven track record in navigating complex technical problem settings, being hands on in finding fact based solutions, in a technical capacity in the automotive industry – preferably with commercial vehicles, and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Some of the key job functions of the Head of Change Management are:
· Owns the optimization of technical attributes of our expanding vehicle fleet and innovates on behalf our customers
· Is capable of taking accountability and driving planning, resolution and execution in complex technical projects.
· Works independently, has a strong drive to identify improvement potential and manages projects from idea to implementation.
· Is comfortable challenging internal stakeholders on existing practices and external partners in their limitations and capabilities.
· Strong ownership and bias for action; ability to internalize goals and work independently to create appropriate action plans for those goals.
· Strong analytical orientation; comfort using databases and analytical tools and making data-based decisions.
· Has a proven track record of managing technical teams
· Bachelor's degree in engineering or higher
· Extensive experience in technical program management, technical development or related technical roles in the micro mobility (e-bikes, cargo bikes, e-scooters) or the automotive industry
· People Management experience
· MBA or M.Sc. in Engineering
· Strong customer focus
· Proven ability to manage complex technical programs with multiple internal and external actors
· Experience in aggregating information and communicating effectively to internal and external stakeholders, incl. Amazon senior management
· A record of accomplishment in delivering results in a scrappy, fast-paced environment
· A history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora