Amazon EU is a fast growing retail business unit with exciting plans to transform the shopping experience for customers. We are looking for a customer-obsessed, and highly analytical Head of Pricing for one of our largest business lines in Europe. We seek to offer competitive prices for our customers every day and to optimize the use of Amazon pricing systems and technology to achieve this. You will own the vision and direction for one of the largest and most critical product lines for Pricing in Amazon EU. While remaining consistent with Amazon’s Pricing Principles, you will directly lead a team to drive continuous improvement in our pricing methodologies and to provide business insight on our business performance where Pricing plays a role. You will play a key role in the senior Global Pricing community within Amazon Consumer. This position has regular exposure to upper management and key stakeholders both in Europe and Globally.
You will be responsible for:
· Hiring and Developing a high performing, analytical team who can engage well with business and tech leaders Worldwide
· Building a clear customer vision for this product line and partner multiple Worldwide tech teams to stepchange customer experience
· Creating insights into where our pricing systems and methodologies can be improved, thereby shaping the roadmap for EU pricing and the key partner teams we influence.
· Being the expert on how Amazon pricing systems are working for EU and improve any sub-optimal performance
· Developing the project roadmap for Pricing innovation in EU for next 3 years and ensure delivery of goals each business year.
· Deep diving any significant problems in our pricing using best in class analytics and influencing skills to gain any additional input needed for the problem at hand.
· Significant work experience leading product management or Strategic management consultancy teams
· Experience managing multiple competing priorities and engaging technical & non-technical stakeholders
· Proven Analytical skills and passion for solving ambiguous problems
· Proven ability to influence Worldwide technology / product / business teams
· Experience in handling C-Level meetings / regular reviews
· Experience using data to illustrate business conclusions
· Strong bias for action and be able to work iteratively
· Ability to work with teams at all levels of the organization and apply concepts to different countries.
· Strong experience and proven results managing high performing teams
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· University Degree
· PhD or Master’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing, Engineering, Economics or Related fields.
· Direct experience in Pricing systems and methodologies.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Descripción del puesto Desde Inetum precisamos incorporar 2 perfiles de desarrollo fullstack (NodeJS + Angular) para colaborar en proyecto con uno de nuestros clientes más importantes del sector bancario. Los requisitos del perfil son los siguientes:...
QA Automation Engineer The Quality Assurance Automation Engineer is responsible for designing testing procedures and reporting on findings and system defects, while adhering to team deadlines and assigned deliverables. You will need to analyze the...