Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
The EU Pricing team works to ensure that Amazon’s customers have the most competitive prices on Amazon EU online stores. In a very real way, we impact our customers every day.
The EU Pricing team at Amazon is looking for a talented Product Management leader with relentless focus on offering competitive prices to customers. This role has a broad, high impact scope and is highly visible within the EU organization. Your interactions and relationships will span a broad group of stakeholders, functions, and regions. You will be an authoritative voice of EU Pricing and be considered a go-to subject matter expert by senior stakeholders and other team members. You will lead a team of Product Managers to develop and build products within the Retail Pricing team that innovate and solve for pricing issues across Europe. You will oversee the implementation of the next generation of pricing strategy and roadmaps for the EU. Drawing on strong curiosity, you also will be a key contributor to shaping our strategic innovation program by equipping the project teams with the right insights into pricing.
· Create and own pricing technical roadmaps across the EU online stores Liaise with our technical pricing teams in Seattle and India to continuously innovate and improve how pricing systems work for our EU business
· Support EU Businesses in taking informed pricing decisions through deep analytics Run relevant pricing analytics to support Pricing Vision and implement Pricing Recommendation into our Pricing Systems
· Ensure Amazon Worldwide Pricing Vision is reflected across the EU
· Lead a team of Product Managers to drive strategic initiatives
· Represent EU Pricing voice on EU and worldwide initiatives
· Drive innovation by supporting the business on key strategic initiatives across the EU to build long-term customer trust
· Keep senior stakeholders informed of progress on key pricing initiatives
· Identify and implement new capabilities and best practices to develop and improve pricing processes across all EU online stores
· Bachelor’s degree; ideally in business, economics, engineering, or equivalent experience
· Extensive relevant experience; including experience in retail/ecommerce and experience developing strategy and managing product roadmaps in a highly complex environment
· People leadership experience
· Analytical skills; experience/interest in the pricing space as a product
· Advanced English language fluency, in writing and verbally
· MBA or similar advanced studies
· Pricing experience
· Experience with data visualization tools; SQL skills
· Fluency in other EU languages
· Ability to understand the business and insights behind the numbers in order to proactively identify challenges/ opportunities/ solutions
· Ability to communicate complex findings and ideas clearly to the stakeholders
· Problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
· Ability to rapidly building trust with others and manage senior stakeholder relationships
This job may be based in Luxembourg France, Italy, Spain, Germany, or the UK.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Product Manager
Campofrio Food Group
IMF Smart Education
Madrid y alrededores, ES