We are looking for an experienced leader to lead the FRITES Books Product/project management team. This is an exciting, high growth leadership position with a number of strategic projects and programs related to Growth, Profitability, and Ways of Working.
You will: (i) lead strategic FRITES physical and digital Books projects and innovations (with a strong focus on Business Development), interacting with Books, non Books and external stakeholders, (ii) join the FRITES Books leadership team and drive it’s agenda leading the different work-streams, (iii) lead FRITES pricing, catalogue, merchandising, traffic plans in coordination with the Books Demand and each local organization, (iv) lead FRITES business development initiatives interacting with PR/Public Policy and Legal teams, (v) ensure scalability, synergies cross fertilization across Books FRITES first and the EU/WW Books on both inputs reporting and analysis/findings/solutions, (vi) have the opportunity to lead Books EU5 and/or WW projects.
You’ll have a team of 3 PMs across 3 countries.
Additionally, as you will be leading a highly skilled PM team, you will have to think creatively to identify, launch and manage new projects/programs, as well to sometimes pivot from existing projects that may graduate or get transferred thus keeping the project flywheel spinning. We expect the PM to lead EU5 and WW Books initiatives too.
You are results oriented, and have thrived and succeeded operating a new business/project in an environment where priorities shift fast and ambiguity is ever present. You know how to be scrappy but operate as part of a larger team and business. You are a strong leader who is analytical and data-driven, can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly at all levels, and who understands how to drive a high level of focus and excellence in your team and in all deliverables.
The role requires innovative thinking balanced with a strong ability to earn trust across a wide part of the organization. This leader will have a strong track record of achieving that balance. The ideal candidate will also be an exceptionally high quality people manager, able to engage with senior stakeholders from all parts of Amazon with a passion for efficiency and continuous improvement.
This role can be located in Milan, Madrid or Paris.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Ability to drive successful projects with a wide range of people at all
· Decision-making levels · Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills - able to explain complex concepts simply, English fluent
· Experience working in international industries and managing global stakeholders
· Ability to manage multiple work-streams with competing priorities
· Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
· Highly organized and results oriented
· Strong business judgement, proven ability to influence others
· Master of Business Administration
· Experience in management consulting, product management or sales management
· Experience in Product Management or Business Development
· Experience in retail and/or a technology / eCommerce business preferred but not essential
Últimas ofertas de Product
Desde Spring Professional estamos buscando a un/a Product Manager para importante grupo industrial del sector alimentación.<br><br>Reportando a la dirección de marketing te encargarás de:<br><ul><li> Planificación de...
INTELLIGENCE BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION
Intelligence Blockchain Solutions is a tech company primarily focusing on developing software for marketplaces, digital distribution and trading platforms but looking forward to unite the best of the offline and online worlds in our next project in...