Note: this role could be based in Madrid, London, Luxembourg, Milan or Munich.
Join the EU Home Innovation Program to create the best-in-class experience for customers to discover and shop home furnishings online. We are looking for a candidate to join the EU Home Innovation team as Senior Product Manager to propose and develop scalable solutions to solve challenging problems and delight our customers. Joining the Amazon Home Innovation Program means partnering with a dynamic and creative group who sets a high bar for innovation and success in a fast-paced and changing environment.
You will be responsible for innovating on behalf of our customers on the area of Search at WW level. As Product Manager, you should be able to put yourself in customers’ shoes and understand their needs and frustrations. Your goal is to identify and explore opportunities to help the customers to navigate our selection and discover relevant products. You will work very closely with the engineers and designers to launch new experiences in Search CX. As a global PM, you will ensure the requirements of all the locales are considered, and the successful extension of any innovation at WW level.
You will be responsible for:
· Identifying customer problems and opportunities in collaboration with the UX and research teams.
· Working closely with InTech engineers and UX designers to identify, develop and experiment with new solutions, following Amazon’s Working Backwards methodology.
· Defining a global product roadmap and experimentation plan for some areas in Search CX.
· Communicating and getting excitement around that roadmap with our Home partner teams (US HIT, IN OHL) and the central teams (Search CX).
· Building cross-team relationships so that you can influence senior leaders of current systems as well as the Amazon network
The ideal candidate will have strong business judgment with a track record of diving deep through complex sets of data and produce actionable insights while partnering closely with stakeholders to implement solutions. You will partner with business, operations and technology leadership in initiating, prioritizing, owning and driving the vision, strategy, and deliverables to meet key objectives in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
Please, make sure to submit an English version of your CV when applying to this position.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online, at low prices and great convenience. Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
· Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline.
· 6+ years professional experience in product management, operations management, management consulting or related experience.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with financial and operational analysis.
· Must have a proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed and decisiveness to implement ideas in a fast-paced environment.
· Demonstrated success partnering with diverse teams and managing different stakeholders
· Bias for action and hunger for quantifiable results.
· Successful candidates will be autonomous, tenacious and creative. They will quickly adapt to work in a fast paced environment where prioritizing and multi-tasking are essential.
· Fluent in English. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Post-graduate education / Masters level qualification (MBA from top tier school is a plus).
· Hands on operational experience
· Strong proficiency in analysis tools including Microsoft Excel, SQL, and statistics software
· Experience in building and developing a high performance cross functional project team
· Proven track record of owning and delivering innovative experiences to customers. Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements.
· Experience working with remote teams.
Últimas ofertas de Product
Somos una empresa joven, especializada en servicios informáticos online y servicios empresariales para profesionales y particulares del sector zoosanitario Trabajamos en Barcelona centro y somos un equipo de 7 personas, creciendo Buscamos a un Product...
Who We Are Psious is the #1 virtual reality player in the healthcare industry having successfully helped professionals to treat over 15.000 patients with different conditions: social anxiety, phobias, stress, and more. At Psious, we believe that...