EU Fulfilment Learning team are seeking an Instructional Designer to own the creation and management of content for all associate and manager facing content across the Europe region. The role incumbent will possess a creative, "sleeves rolled up" hands on approach to understand the working environment and develop content catered for all learning types. Candidate will have experience of development software and integrations with learning management systems. Previous track record in successfully designing content in a fast paced environment is critical for this role. Minimal travel within Europe region (~10%) as and when required.
Key job responsibilities
• Partnering with key regional stakeholders such as Safety, Operations, Process Engineering, Tech, Subject Matter Experts & WW/Local partners to create content for new and existing process updates / deployments
• Partner with regional In-Station / On-Road / Management Training execution teams to deploy and continuously improve delivered training content
• Working closely with Snr Content Design Manager and Peer regional content designers to adapt project updates from other EU countries in order to expedite change
• Continuous improvement based on business KPIs and content data points such as xAPIs, surveys and assessments
• Lead content development for regional, EU or WW projects to support business initiatives working with Senior Content Design Manager, In addition to supporting the creation of content in English, for EU wide deployment.
A day in the life
No two days are ever the same in this team, as you'll be asked to create instructional design storyboards, lead projects, and engage with key stakeholders throughout the network. Working the the project management office, graphic design and video team, and communities of practice, you'll create and deliver world-class development material that will benefit all associates across the EU network- and beyond!
This team is incredibly collaborative, fun, and focused on doing great work while learning and growing
• Bachelors Degree in relevant discipline
• Experience in the design of training for fast paced manufacturing environment
• Expert in designing E-Learning content using Articulate Storyline / Articualte360
• Experience in integration of E-Learning to Learning Management Systems.
• Track record in critically analysing the delivery of content and the continuous improvement of the learning experience
• Up to 10% travel required within the EU
• Masters Degree in relevant discipline
• Experience in Software Development
• Experience with world class process development tools and techniques
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora